When have we ever seen a QB this bad?

TCF=UnitedWeStand

Reaction score
We've seen some bad ones - Cupito, Kaliq, and Cockerham were all bad early in their careers, but none of them were this bad after as many starts as Weber and all, I would argue, were decent by the end of their careers.

Did anybody notice the reaction on the sideline from the Iowa sideline camera after Weber threw another ground ball to Hoese in the flat? There is not a person on that team that believes in Weber and yet Brewster keeps sending him out there.

It's a disgrace. A complete disgrace.

We've seen some bad ones - Cupito, Kaliq, and Cockerham were all bad early in their careers, but none of them were this bad after as many starts as Weber and all, I would argue, were decent by the end of their careers.

Did anybody notice the reaction on the sideline from the Iowa sideline camera after Weber threw another ground ball to Hoese in the flat? There is not a person on that team that believes in Weber and yet Brewster keeps sending him out there.

It's a disgrace. A complete disgrace.

Agree. Cupito certainly benefited from having a power run game. Abdul-Khaliq was actually pretty darn good by the end and Cockerham knew what his strengths and weaknesses were. Weber? I don't know what to say at this point. But the proof is in the pudding. Nothing else needs be said.

What a horrible game by Weber.

13-37, 117 yds, 1 int, 1 fumble.

Top Bottom