When does Bielema get fired?

It tickles my fancy that ButtHead is getting slaughtered by huge margins the way he used to slaughter teams while at Wisky.

What goes around, comes around.

Its his first year, I cant stand Bert but lets see how he does next year before getting too excited.

With all the money they invested in him and his assistants, they will not fire him anytime soon. Much like Kill he needs time to implement his scheme with his recruits. I'm just glad we are not in the SEC. Can you imagine trying to build a program down there?

Arkansas is looking like a place where coaches go to have their careers die (often by self-inflicted wounds).

I actually want him to do well at Arkansas because that would piss off Wisconsin fans. And nothing makes me happier.

Really cannot see Burt Bulimia doing very well in Hawgtown! Hope they lose all of their games this season remaining. Go Gophers!!

With all the money they invested in him and his assistants, they will not fire him anytime soon. Much like Kill he needs time to implement his scheme with his recruits. I'm just glad we are not in the SEC. Can you imagine trying to build a program down there?

The SEC gets way too much hype. I know this discussion has been beaten into the ground, but look how well the two mid level Big Twelve teams have done in the mighty SEC!

The SEC gets way too much hype. I know this discussion has been beaten into the ground, but look how well the two mid level Big Twelve teams have done in the mighty SEC!

That is interesting to me. Since all the pundits said Missouri would lose every SEC game last year and A&M would have a really tough time. Neither of them have any defense and have done just fine in the SEC.

He'll get at least 4-5 years unless things are full on dumpster fire status and they go winless in the SEC year 3-4. Arkansas was in pretty horrendous shape after Petrino/John L Smith from top to bottom, not to mention they play in the best division in FBS.

You can't help but wonder if the "Wisconsin system" is right for the SEC - although a drastic change of systems would probably make for a couple of bad years anywhere. Judging from this year, it certainly works in Wisconsin.

You can't help but wonder if the "Wisconsin system" is right for the SEC - although a drastic change of systems would probably make for a couple of bad years anywhere. Judging from this year, it certainly works in Wisconsin.

What is different between the system he ran at Wisconsin vs what Alabama runs?

Arkansas hiring Bulimia is the equivalent of Michigan hiring Rich Rodriguez. The issue is just a matter of how long...

I actually want him to do well at Arkansas because that would piss off Wisconsin fans. And nothing makes me happier.

Yeah I have a lot of family that are Badger fans and they still reference the #karma thing. Now they hate him just as much as other B1G opponents do.

He'll get at least a couple more years, there's too much pressure (i.e. money involved) to win in the SEC to keep him around any longer if he doesn't get them turned around.

Top Bottom