When do we hear about Andre McDonald?

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
It was stated that his situation will be reviewed after the first game. So, without repeating any unsubstantiated rumors, when will we hear something?

dont think he is coming back. gut feeling.

Hopefully the review is that we need help in the passing game, and he can help with that.

Did anyone see him on the sidelines yesterday in a white uniform?

You can bet the WR coach was in Kill's office first thing lobbying for McDonald to get a 3rd, 4th, or 5th chance..... :cool02:

dont think he is coming back. gut feeling.

You are entitled to your opinion but why post it here. It adds and clarifies nothing. But maybe that is just me. Rumors and get feelings it situations like this don't help.

You are entitled to your opinion but why post it here. It adds and clarifies nothing. But maybe that is just me. Rumors and get feelings it situations like this don't help.

Good point Killjoy. A message board is no place for opinions. #wtf

Sent from my MZ617 using Tapatalk 4

We will never know the team rule he broke. If he his booted for good you can bet it wasn't being late for a meeting or practice.

Good point Killjoy. A message board is no place for opinions. #wtf

Sent from my MZ617 using Tapatalk 4

LOL - Personally, if somebody says they have a "gut feeling" I don't think that's much of an opinion.

LOL - Personally, if somebody says they have a "gut feeling" I don't think that's much of an opinion.

A "gut feeling" is a type of opinion, and we all know what eventually comes out of the gut!!!

I heard news from the admin that he will miss the non-conference games and be back for the B1G season.

Top Bottom