What's latest with Lipscomb?

GopherFish

Reaction score
Any update on whether there's any realistic chance that Lipscomb will be a Gopher for 2010 season?

Nope, He still has to complete J.C. before he can come here. 1 more year to go.

Hopefully by then we will have a good "stable" and solid, consistent offensive line play.

Don't forget about this Phillip's cat we have a verbal from for next year. He is a 4 star running back out of Illinios. Hopefully we can keep him committed along with the possibility of Lipscomb getting his jr. college done. That should be a very strong stable of backs with an up and coming offensive line. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Don't forget about this Phillip's cat we have a verbal from for next year. He is a 4 star running back out of Illinios. Hopefully we can keep him committed along with the possibility of Lipscomb getting his jr. college done. That should be a very strong stable of backs with an up and coming offensive line. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

I need my fingers, but you are correct, we "could" have a fix for the running game if those things work out.

He's said numerous times that he wants to be a soldier.

NO+LIMIT+-+CANT+BE+STOPPED.jpg

Do you guys have a clue what Phillips has been "up to" since committing? When did the star ratings come out?

He's not on the Rivals 250 watch list that just came out.

He transferred schools and has been working on his academics I believe. I don't believe he played at all last fall. Hopefully, Hammock can convince him that he should give the Gophs a try before the Army.

Top Bottom