Whatever Gremlin or curse we have, we need a giant hammer

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
I would like to take a giant jackhammer and chisle through the hex. Maybe one of those heavy pike sledgehammers and smash that damn gremlin that keeps pulling victories away, The jinx that keeps on giving misery and sorrow and crapping on my Gopher team.
Wherever the curse is coming from Detlaff's grandma, or whoever started this hex be on the look-out Gopher fans everywhere, the pridefull few, were pissed, getting drunk and are really tried and eagarly hunting for you and ready to crush you stinking gremlin.

Is the Gemlin named becky or herky or Jerky, whatever the little scheisters name is he is
going to find a big ole hammer waiting for him when I find him. I used to think he lived in the Metrodome but alas the little twerp reared up and got us again tonight. jerky the Gremlin you are on notice We will push that stone up the mountain and get over that hump.

I would like to take a giant jackhammer and chisle through the hex. Maybe one of those heavy pike sledgehammers and smash that damn gremlin that keeps pulling victories away, The jinx that keeps on giving misery and sorrow and crapping on my Gopher team.
Wherever the curse is coming from Detlaff's grandma, or whoever started this hex be on the look-out Gopher fans everywhere are really tried and eagarly hunting for you and ready to crush you.

Is the Gemlin named becky or herky or Jerky, whatever the little scheisters name is he is
going to find a big ole hammer waiting for him when I find him. We will push that stone up the mountain.

Dudepart2, you read my mind. It even goes further for me. I'm a Vikings and Cubs fan, too. Two key fumbles within a week by two of my favorite players. WHY??!?!

Sisyphus is the perfect metaphor for Gopher fandom. That and Ben Sanderson.

Sisyphus indeed

I would like to kick that damn rock as far as I can kick it. We Gopher fans will have our day.

simple solution....hang on to the football....no hex just bad execution.

simple solution....hang on to the football....no hex just bad execution.

If this was his first fumble of the year a hex could be blamed. I can understand that. This wasn't his first fumble = no hex.

This is how I visualize being a Gophers fan...

eb740002302c9a84

At least Sisyphus would get ALMOST to the top.........with our rock we only get about halfway up the hill!!

Whatever curse was laid on this team happened in about 1961 or so......it's just been way too long for all of us.

Top Bottom