What to do?

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Now that my work week is done. What can I do to keep my mind occupied until kickoff?

A. Drink heavily. Pass out until 2 p.m. Sat.?

B. Get started on my Giant Christmas Light Display. Goldy dressed up as Santa getting ready to climb down my chimney. In his bag, the Jug, Axe, Floyd, etc.. sticking out.

C. Make that magical wedding between Barbie and Ken finally happen? The Twist: GI Joe crashes the wedding, beating Ken to a pulp and carrying Barbie off into his jeep.

D. Practice my disappointed look in the mirror to use on fans who leave the next game early?

E. Other?

Get drunk as fast as possible at all times.

I vote A while watching gopher hockey... if you are a hockey fan that is.

I think the greater joy will be found in combining all of them.

I must be the only hard drinking Gopher who does not have a drink when we play. I follow the game on radio in India, have to be sober (on saturday night) to make it (given the time difference). My two bits, follow point two. That is what I do.....the reason...my dad was a Gopher when we won our last NC...hey...if an Indian coffee planter can dream about our "glory days"...

Ps. the good bloggers (u guys know who u are especially the ones above), make us Gopher's who are far away, and in my case who will be at my first TCF game two years from now, read the posts on this site daily.

Since Option A will put you in the state of mind you'll be when you need to show off your disappointed face on Oct. 31, I think you should go ahead with Option A and then throw Option D into the mix. Practice how you play.

For the craziness in all of us...

1) Do a re-enactment of Godzilla descending upon Camp Randall.

2) Try to pull off being a clown who is NOT scary.

3) Ponder the following question: stand or sit?

1) Do a re-enactment of Godzilla descending upon Camp Randall.

2) Try to pull off being a clown who is NOT scary.

3) Ponder the following question: stand or sit?

#2 is impossible. A complete contradiction in terms. (Good to know that I am not the only Coulrophobe out there).

LOL

Clowns don't get any more creepy than Ronald Mc Donald.

Now that my work week is done. What can I do to keep my mind occupied until kickoff?

A. Drink heavily. Pass out until 2 p.m. Sat.?

B. Get started on my Giant Christmas Light Display. Goldy dressed up as Santa getting ready to climb down my chimney. In his bag, the Jug, Axe, Floyd, etc.. sticking out.

C. Make that magical wedding between Barbie and Ken finally happen? The Twist: GI Joe crashes the wedding, beating Ken to a pulp and carrying Barbie off into his jeep.

D. Practice my disappointed look in the mirror to use on fans who leave the next game early?

E. Other?

F. Play with light sabers and write your own "creative" version of a Harry Potter book.

Top Bottom