What to do?

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Now that the work week is over, what can I do to keep my mind occupied before tomorrow’s kickoff?

A. Drink heavily, pass-out?

B. Finish my research that will prove that having multiple waterfalls in the vicinity of the college campus has a direct influence on the sports programs? This information could very well change how we all live our lives.

C. Gain weird form of revenge by painting my neighbor’s house pink? They are out of town and both graduated from the U of Iowa.

D. Think of the perfect punch-line for “A Gopher and a Hawkeye walk into a bar” joke? It’s time someone tackled this.

E. Other?

C. Gain weird form of revenge by painting my neighbor’s house pink? They are out of town and both graduated from the U of Iowa.

Living in a cardboard box is bad enough - no need to pile on.

I'd go with D. Let us know what you come up with tomorrow before kickoff.

I think A, C, and D can all be done at the same time.

I'm going to miss this feature next week. :(

I'm going to miss this feature next week. :(

Likewise. Hopefully the Dude-Bro brings it back for the bowl game.

A. with D. sounds like a fine choice. I would like to see the correllation between a waterfall consisting of booze in proximity to a campus and the performance of college sports programs, as well, so B/E.

Drink. At least for the pretty and witty girls that go to our bed.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lj3lVF3lc0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lj3lVF3lc0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Too drunk to finish the paint job... Only got the west side painted pink. Also found out that waterfalls are pretty and have nothing to do with winning football games-sorry.

Top Bottom