What to do at halftime...

Great Plains Gopher

Reaction score
If the Gophers are behind, put Gray in at QB for the rest of the game; if the Gophers are ahead, put Gray in at QB, etc. If tied, put Gray in, etc.

If he's so awful he can't play, let's see it in a real game; if he's as good as some people think, let's find out - and let him help us win the Northwestern, Penn State, Purdue, Illinois and Iowa games and get to a bowl.

It has been said by me and countless others....I think that Brewster's biggest downfall and what will eventually lead to his firing is his stubbornness to not put Gray in at QB. The problem I have with using Brewster's judgment in determining that Gray is not ready for QB is that Brewster has exercised horrible judgment countless times during games. As such, I do not trust his judgment and I think that Gray maybe better than Brewster believes. (Man have I lost all confidence in Brewster since that So Dak loss. I was a really big supporter of his, but not anymore. I just do not think he has it in him to be a HC.)

As much as I would like to see Gray play...I think this is the one game you don't try anything new because of how critical of a game this is...

I can't believe how important this game is...and we're playing Northern Illinois, smh...

As much as I would like to see Gray play...I think this is the one game you don't try anything new because of how critical of a game this is...

I can't believe how important this game is...and we're playing Northern Illinois, smh...

I agree to the extent that if Weber is playing well we keep him in there. But if he is stinking it up and we are losing by 2 TDs in the 3rd quarter, Brewster should yank Weber.

I agree to the extent that if Weber is playing well we keep him in there. But if he is stinking it up and we are losing by 2 TDs in the 3rd quarter, Brewster should yank Weber.

Even though that would make sense we both know he won't...

I believe we could be up 3 scores with 3 minutes left & Weber would still be out there like FAU 2008...

The only way Gray plays at QB today is if Weber gets hurt.

Top Bottom