What song would you like to hear piped out for the opener?

Who owns the rights to the U2 concert? I would love to hear some tunes from that concert. A lot of people hate them (re: Bono), but the music, environment, and atmosphere from that evening was an experience I will never forget.

I'm partial to any of the school songs performed by the band (absolutely love Our Minnesota). But, as for songs piped in, I'd like to hear Metalica's Enter Sandman.

Queen - Hammer to Fall (as the gophs get ready to drop the hammer on their opponents)

or - just for fun - Queen doing the theme to Flash Gordon

I can't wait until CAMPS start.so that Ivan Maisel's podcast and College Football Live will occasionally report on something other than 1) what Johnny Manziel ate for lunch 2) whether Nick Saban was able to sell his house in Georgia, and 3) whether Urban Meyer can win a championship this year.

I think 99 and 44/100ths per cent of GopherHolers agree with you this time, dpo. :)

The worst thing about being a Gopher FB and BB fan is during the off-season we can't for the end of summer.

The original Immigrant Song. Too bad it is taken.

My vote would go to Image of the Invisible by Thrice. I frequently listen to this song when walking to Gopher basketball games, it just gets me amped. The chorus I think is apt for Gopher football:

We all were lost now we are found
No one can stop us or slow us down
We are the named and we are known
We know that we'll never walk alone

It's got a hard rock feel to it and I just find it very motivating.

There's some guitar stuff at the beginning, but the song actually starts about 30 seconds in.

Top Bottom