What should happen to General Milley right now..............

Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
This communist bastard should be arrested, placed in solitary confinement without direct access to his attorneys so that he can not pass further military secrets to the Chinknese. Naturally Biden's white house who just gave secret military weapons systems to both the chinknese and ruskies will however defend the traiter.

Vote Trump to end this

Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
If true General Woke should be charged and convicted of treason.
Bob Woodward has the goods, just like he had the goods on Watergate. The question that no one is asking as of yet is what advise did he give on Afghanistan

Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
When I first saw this story I thought “now this is something we will all agree on”.
I overestimated the sheep.
The sheep are actually willing communist who want the government to control their idiocy

Spoofin

Reaction score

Trump acting Defense Secretary Miller says he 'did not' authorize Milley China calls​

Zeus

Banned
Reaction score

Trump acting Defense Secretary Miller says he 'did not' authorize Milley China calls​

At this point, if the accusations are true, the best thing that Milley could possibly do is to stick a 12 gauge in is mouth and pull the trigger. Or hop on a freighter to Beijing to meet with his masters

OldBob53

Reaction score
zeus is the
god of the stupid, being the stupidest M-f-e-r on planet earth or any other.

Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
zeus is the
Thank you, actually I am the dude who bought Apple and Google.

You have fun now

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
Ok, let's try to take this in a somewhat rational direction.

The military technically takes orders from the President, but in one sense, they really serve the people of the United States, and the US as an institution.

So, from that perspective, Milley was acting in what he saw as the best interest of the United States.

Ironically, it was another Woodward book - "The Final Days" - that described Richard Nixon before his resignation, meeting with Henry Kissinger, where Nixon was drunk, crying and ranting. If Nixon had tried to give the military orders in that condition, I hope the military would have refused to carry out any orders given by a President who was not in a condition to give a rational order. That is what Milley apparently felt about Trump - that Trump was in a frame of mind where he might do something that would be detrimental to the interests of the US.

In that scenario, the military may in extreme situations need to protect the US from the President.

Zeus

Banned
Reaction score

The military technically takes orders from the President, but in one sense, they really serve the people of the United States, and the US as an institution.

So, from that perspective, Milley was acting in what he saw as the best interest of the United States.

Ironically, it was another Woodward book - "The Final Days" - that described Richard Nixon before his resignation, meeting with Henry Kissinger, where Nixon was drunk, crying and ranting. If Nixon had tried to give the military orders in that condition, I hope the military would have refused to carry out any orders given by a President who was not in a condition to give a rational order. That is what Milley apparently felt about Trump - that Trump was in a frame of mind where he might do something that would be detrimental to the interests of the US.

In that scenario, the military may in extreme situations need to protect the US from the President.
Nonsense Milley is a traitor, his allegiance by his actions is to Chinka. He should be hung until dead, in public

Spoofin

Reaction score

Hey SON - can you remind me of the election where the American people voted for Milley to have the power to make these decisions on our behalf?

kg21

Reaction score
zeus is the
That would be impossible sir, you've got Milley, Dementia Guy, Schumer, AOC, Pochahontas, Pelosi, Newsom, Stocker, Nadler, Howeda and on and on and on............Zeus can't possibly be the stupidest m-f-er on the planet.

Wally

Reaction score
How much capital gains did you pay tax on last year, or is Wendy's your only source of income
Zero capital gains, we didn't sell anything.

Our tax guy said Trumps tax cut saved us $20k in taxes, that was when it passed probably alot more now based on growth of my wife's business and the fact that I am now working and was a stay at home dad at that time. Most is pass thru income.

scools12

Reaction score

Approving of treason is nowhere near the rational direction you believe it is.

Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Zero capital gains, we didn't sell anything.

Our tax guy said Trumps tax cut saved us $20k in taxes, that was when it passed probably alot more now based on growth of my wife's business and the fact that I am now working and was a stay at home dad at that time. Most is pass thru income.
Working as a stay at home dad. Interpretive statement the Wendy's that you formerly worked at shut down.

LesBolstad

Reaction score

One of the most moronic takes by a seemingly fairly bright guy in the history of GH.
Well done Son!

Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
That would be impossible sir, you've got Milley, Dementia Guy, Schumer, AOC, Pochahontas, Pelosi, Newsom, Stocker, Nadler, Howeda and on and on and on............Zeus can't possibly be the stupidest m-f-er on the planet.
Technically the FBI thought that I was pretty stupid, that is until I taught them better.

howeda7

Reaction score
Locked in a room with Stephen Miller until one emerges alive.

Spoofin

Reaction score
So we would be OK with an insurrection now?

Wally

Reaction score
Working as a stay at home dad. Interpretive statement the Wendy's that you formerly worked at shut down.
Is English a second language for you?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
God Almighty slow down. Take half the rail, eat a cookie, and type slowly.

Top Bottom