What road games are you going to this season? Anyone going to all of them?

Stan

Reaction score
Jike or Omega, I know you two are Gopher football road warriors. Are you going to make them all this year?

What about others? Anyone making them all? What games are you all hitting the road for?

Going to Michigan State with Herman Boone and Roll Goldy. Looking forward to crossing another stadium off the Big Ten tour.

I'll be at Michigan- I actually live in the Detroit area now. Might go to MSU too.

Jike or Omega, I know you two are Gopher football road warriors. Are you going to make them all this year?

What about others? Anyone making them all? What games are you all hitting the road for?

I'm not making it to all the games this year. My consecutive games attended streak will end at 17. I have Northwestern, Indiana, and Michigan State on the road schedule.

We're making our Big House debut as the thought of having four weeks of no live Gopher football between the Iowa home game and Nebraska game was less than ideal.

Looking forward to it!

Go Gophers!!

Going to Michigan, Northwestern, and possibly Indiana.

Northwestern with my brothers and Indiana with my wife.

Was going to do Michigan this year with my road crew, but we can't all make it work.

So, like many here, Northwestern is the easy road game I'll be at. I think I've been to every game at NU (football and basketball) for like 7-8 years. E-Z ticket, E-Z travel (for me anyways).

For those going to IU, you're in for a pleasant surprise. The stadium isn't anything special, but the campus is gorgeous, and tailgating is best in the B1G.

For those going to IU, you're in for a pleasant surprise. The stadium isn't anything special, but the campus is gorgeous, and tailgating is best in the B1G.

And luckily that game is already been set as a 3:30 EST kick...which means LOTS of tailgating. here's to trying to actually make it in the stadium unlike most of Indiana's fans...

I made all of them last year including the bowl game. I'm glad to have that accomplishment off my bucket list. This year I will likely take in the NW game and possibly Indiana or Michigan State.

Ski-U-Mah and Go Gophers!

Was going to do Michigan this year with my road crew, but we can't all make it work.

So, like many here, Northwestern is the easy road game I'll be at. I think I've been to every game at NU (football and basketball) for like 7-8 years. E-Z ticket, E-Z travel (for me anyways).

Like GBG, I am also hoping to make the Northwestern game as well. That may be the only one I can get to this year.

Northwestern. Intrigued by those going to IU. Flying I would assume? If so, direct?

The wife and I are going to Northwestern. This will be her first away game and my 15th or so.

Top Bottom