What match-up would you like to see in the Alamo Bowl?

The mich state choices are currently kicking our ass...

a week or so ago when I was checking this website we were down about 10% for our two picks combined. Now we have about 25% of the total. A step in the right dirxn. Vote early, vote often!

I agree that there's more upside to playing OU, and I think we probably match up better against them. Hopefully the bowl committee doesn't watch film of our 2006 bowl game. Although, from an outsiders standpoint it would certainly be entertaining. Of course, for history to repeat itself we'd have to score points in order to build up a lead to blow.

please, can we get a re-match with the Jackrabbits!

I was hoping we could play Augsburg but I don't know if they are bowl eligible. Think of the marketing possibilities given the fact that the players from these teams have rumbled off the field. It's time to settle it for once and for all.

Alamo committee meeting minutes referencing their big ten selection options:
"okay boys. y'all need to make a decision. on the one hand we got a team that can't score a touchdown. on the other, we got a team that lost to the team that can't score a touchdown. Huh? God damn!"

"okay boys. y'all need to make a decision. on the one hand we got a team that can't score a touchdown. on the other, we got a team that lost to the team that can't score a touchdown. Huh? God damn!"

Haha very true - keep voting though!

ok, that made me laugh out loud.

It also doesnt help that the commititee doesnt like choosing us to go to the Alamo Bowl..

Hey - were gaining ground - may not help but cant hurt. Keep voting!

Top Bottom