what letter grade would you give 2010-2011 gopher season?

• Total voters

Go4

Reaction score

Based on expectations heading into the year, a solid D-. It's not an F because we beat Purdue, West Virginia and North Carolina, but not making any postseason tournament (which looks likely) and finishing bottom 3 in the conference is bad.

Not sure how it couldn't be an F, honestly. I mean, we won some big games, but they did nothing for us.

First Semester: B+, Second Semester: F Final Grade, D

F, the first semester might have been a B+, but the second semester was a failure of epic proportions like a 28% or something bringing the final grade to an F.

I see a Badger or Hawkeye fan ventured over and gave an A...anyone who watched that crap of a product the past 11 games knows they don't deserve anything better than a D

I'm really not sure what the need is for this poll. Everyone knows we had an incredibly disappointing season. Why pour salt in the wound? Time to forget this season and look forward to the next one. The future is bright, despite what some pessimistic, sky-is-falling posters might say.

bright as compared to......................................?

I Voted "F"

Regardless of reason(s) for the 1-10 finish, the Gopher season was a major disappointment.

D because the early season success and the little excitement while it lasted...not a C because of our Feb.

The last time I saw someone earn such a poor grade was when I saw ZeppelinGopher's senior year algebra progress report of 3.5% with about three weeks to go. This Gophs team performed almost as pathetically.

Given the massive, veteran front line, the athletic small forward, the three experienced guards, and a decent bench, this season rated an F...injuries or no injuries. The coaching was uninspired, and that's being kind.

Agree Gopher4Life. A booger-mining display or a halftime tutorial on how to rebound would have at least demonstrated a pulse by the coaching staff!!

Sid Hartman Reply

"I see a Badger or Hawkeye fan ventured over and gave an A..."

I offset that with an "F". For all the expectations and as talented a roster as you had on paper starting the year, there's no way your latest implosion can be summarized as anything but utter failure.

Just hoping you hang on to Tubby. Folks at Minnesota seem to think he's doing a good job it seems. If so, that's good enough for me also.

Top Bottom