What is the most important thing that Mike Lindell has taught us?

USAF

Reaction score
Yea any more dumb questions from the professional potato peeler?

https://www.independentsentinel.com/moderate-joe-biden-promises-to-destroy-the-fossil-fuel-industry/

‘Moderate’ Joe Biden promises to destroy the fossil fuel industry​

Biden is the frontrunner with the fake Indian lapping at his heels. Joe’s not even a good Democrat. Biden is terrible on issues like banking regulation, criminal justice, and busing to desegregate public schools, among others.

He has obvious medical issues affecting his mental abilities but the Democrats want to shove him down our throats as they did with Hillary.

DESTROY FOSSIL FUELS, END FRACKING​

The so-called moderate Democrat in the presidential race will destroy the fossil fuel industry. The one thing that saved Barack Obama’s anemic recovery was fracking and natural gas, but Joe wants to do away with that, along with coal and oil, make us dependent on Middle Eastern oil again, and trash our economic boom.

Is it fun being morbidly stupid
Lol.

That's a link to a satire site.

Wait..what??

Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Lol.

Wait..what??
Really you are morbidly stupid. You finish peeling the potatoes yet

https://objectivistindividualist.blogspot.com/2020/10/biden-promises-to-destroy-fossil-fuels.html

23 October 2020​

Biden Promises to Destroy Fossil Fuels Industries in 4-year Transition Period Ending in 2025​

Many people will say that he said no such thing. Literally, he did not say this. However, rational individuals will see that this four-year transition period is the implication of the things he said, but would never have the courage to say explicitly.

What did he explicitly say? Let us list his key statements:
"I would transition away from the oil industry, yes."
"It has to be replaced by renewable energy over time, over time."
"I'd stop giving to the oil industry, I'd stop giving them federal subsidies."
"We need other industries to transition to get to ultimately a complete zero emissions by 2025."

"The point is, look, we have to move toward a net-zero emissions. The first place to do that by the year 2035 is in energy production, by 2050 totally."
Biden's energy plan does not literally call for shutting down the entire oil and gas and coal industries by 2025. It calls for zero-emissions with a fantasy that one will develop a huge industry that will remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. The cost of actually sucking carbon dioxide, plant food, from the atmosphere will be gigantic. It will have a huge negative impact on farming as well. The materials that will hold the carbon dioxide will have to be mined at great cost, or great caverns will have to be created to hold the removed carbon dioxide. The sequestration of carbon dioxide will have major environmental costs itself.

Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Lol.

Wait..what??
So is braindead fun?

https://apnews.com/article/9dfb1e4c381043bab6fd0fa6dece3974

Biden denied the donor’s association to the fossil fuel industry before calling the young woman “kiddo” and taking her hand. He said, “I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you. I guarantee you. We’re going to end fossil fuel.”

Seriously you need to be deprogrammed.

Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Lol.

Wait..what??
Biden said this

"We need other industries to transition to get to ultimately a complete zero emissions by 2025."

LOL zero emissions means no barbeques, no fireworks on the fourth of July, no jet travel, no military, no bullets. Great job Joe you just took the World back to the stone age...... Wait can't rub stones together to make fire either.

So anyone who believes Biden is retarded, it's that simple

kg21

Reaction score
Mike Lindell simply knows there was massive voter fraud, just like all the dems. on this site.

So, what's the problem?

GopherRock

GopherHole Straw Boss
Reaction score
Also from Lindell:

i-fucking-love-cocaine-bear.jpg

USAF

Reaction score
Mike has taught us, as if we needed another lesson, there is simply no limit to the lunacy of the right wing. No level of stupidity which cannot be both exceeded and celebrated.

kg21

Reaction score
Mike has taught us, as if we needed another lesson, there is simply no limit to the lunacy of the right wing. No level of stupidity which cannot be both exceeded and celebrated.
Hey dummy, are you watching the current administration?

Top Bottom