What happens to this offense if Decker gets hurt again?

gophermanic

Banned
Reaction score
I loved the stadium tonight, it was a great atmosphere, but incredibly frustrating to watch this piss-poor offense for 3 quarters like last week. Weber looks confused and rattled at times and our running backs are just not very talented (man I wish we had Maroney, Barber, Hamner...). If we lose Decker again like last year for any amount of time, it will be futile.

That's an easy answer...Weber finally starts throwing to the other WR's who are often WIDE open...I love Decker and all, but seriously, Weber NEEDS to start throwing to the other WR's too.

He looks to some other recievers and that could be the difference this year. I have not seen Brandon Green drop a ball yet in his career as a gopher. He sure looks like he's going to have a good run here. We just have to look to him more.

He looks to some other recievers and that could be the difference this year. I have not seen Brandon Green drop a ball yet in his career as a gopher. He sure looks like he's going to have a good run here. We just have to look to him more.

That diving drop yesterday........

I loved the stadium tonight, it was a great atmosphere, but incredibly frustrating to watch this piss-poor offense for 3 quarters like last week. Weber looks confused and rattled at times and our running backs are just not very talented (man I wish we had Maroney, Barber, Hamner...). If we lose Decker again like last year for any amount of time, it will be futile.

I think we might have to turn to Gray, gives you an extra run option. Weber really looked good in the fourth quarter though. If he played like that all the time it would not be a worry.

The TE was well utilized, Green was okay, if Hayo was used we'd be fine, but at this point we'd be in trouble.

sorry but Green was wide open. he had to dive to try and make the catch when he shouldnt have had to in the first place. we need to utilize Green alot more often as well as our other receivers. weber needs to get over his man crush of decker. dont get me wrong i love decker but there are other players that can make plays if given the opportunity

Top Bottom