What happened to those missing GopherHolers?

Good read. Still trying to figure out what the thread title means.

"-- Minnesota's $190 million, privately-funded athletic facilities project remains in the "early stages" but is advancing smoothly, according to Kaler. University administrators are focused primarily on procuring funds for football and basketball practice facility upgrades at the moment."

"Newly hired basketball coach Richard Pitino has tapped his vast networking pool to try to raise money on the hoops front, Kaler said."

"The 50,000-seat outdoor stadium is expected to receive 3,000 additional temporary end zone seats and underground heating coils that make the field more playable once winter hits."

I am sure they are focusing their efforts on the Vikings now (which is a good thing).

They probably got killed due to the outrageous number of robberies and assaults on campus in the last few weeks.

They probably got killed due to the outrageous number of robberies and assaults on campus in the last few weeks.

Are you going on the record that Karma may have chosen the victims?

Speaking of "missing in action" try looking for firejerrykill.com? :cool:

Good read. Still trying to figure out what the thread title means.

"-- Minnesota's $190 million, privately-funded athletic facilities project remains in the "early stages" but is advancing smoothly, according to Kaler. University administrators are focused primarily on procuring funds for football and basketball practice facility upgrades at the moment."

"Newly hired basketball coach Richard Pitino has tapped his vast networking pool to try to raise money on the hoops front, Kaler said."

"The 50,000-seat outdoor stadium is expected to receive 3,000 additional temporary end zone seats and underground heating coils that make the field more playable once winter hits."

It's Killjoy's attempt at patting himself on the back.

It looks like FireJerryKill.com is gone. I had looked at it not long ago, and there hadn't been a post about the Gophers in weeks - ending around the time Gophers started winning. Now the whole website is gone. If the domain has lapsed, I think that the U should grab it so that no one else can set it up again.

*********** and his alter egos went back into hiding.

Good read. Still trying to figure out what the thread title means.[/I]

Sorry about that. I found the article over at TDG and read the headline but didn't have time to read it before I left. I decided to post it here anyway since I had the link. Now that I have read the article I concur with you that the thread title is misleading and that the article is a good read. Just another example of why multitasking doesn't work.

Top Bottom