What happened to The Gopher Shack blog?

GoAUpher

Section 246
Reaction score
I was all excited to win this year's pumpkin carving contest. Come back to us Ben! :)

The shack

The Shack has been dormant because of the new baby duties I have during the day and more work thrown at me at my regular duties at the PiPress. It's hard to get motivated to write when I have a future little Gopher needing my constant attention. And besides, I'm happy sites like this, FBT and The Daily Gopher do such an outstanding job.

Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to do it with watching two kids in the day and working at night. However, I can talk to the PiPress higher-ups and see if we can have another pumpkin carving contest at twincities.com.

Thanks for reading, and as always, GO GOPHERS!!!!!

Oh, and I just get my tickets TODAY!

The Shack has been dormant because of the new baby duties I have during the day and more work thrown at me at my regular duties at the PiPress. It's hard to get motivated to write when I have a future little Gopher needing my constant attention. And besides, I'm happy sites like this, FBT and The Daily Gopher do such an outstanding job.

Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to do it with watching two kids in the day and working at night. However, I can talk to the PiPress higher-ups and see if we can have another pumpkin carving contest at twincities.com.

Thanks for reading, and as always, GO GOPHERS!!!!!

Oh, and I just get my tickets TODAY!

New baby duties are a excellent reason to go on hiatus. Congrats! Hopefully you can start it back up next season. Regardless, I enjoyed the blog.

Top Bottom