• D

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • F

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

husker70

Reaction score
This third of the game went a long way to keeping the game close, losing the lead, and flipping the field.

Just watching the last kickoff return....looks like Myrick has the far outside position but I think he plays more of a safety and Craig James went way too far inside than he should (he's the next outside man besides Myrick). I'm not 100% sure on assignments there so I don't want to place blame. Jalen turned on the jets to catch the return man though.

Overall, I think we all know the special teams struggled. Santoso hit some field goals and Mortell was solid as usual. Other than that it wasn't pretty. I give them a C.

Just watching the last kickoff return....looks like Myrick has the far outside position but I think he plays more of a safety and Craig James went way too far inside than he should (he's the next outside man besides Myrick). I'm not 100% sure on assignments there so I don't want to place blame. Jalen turned on the jets to catch the return man though.

Overall, I think we all know the special teams struggled. Santoso hit some field goals and Mortell was solid as usual. Other than that it wasn't pretty. I give them a C.

That's the way it looks.

Punt returns were scary bad. Punting wasn't good enough to pull the score above a "D". Most surprising thing of Saturday's game was the failures on Special Teams.

This third of the game went a long way to keeping the game close, losing the lead, and flipping the field.

I'm not going to answer this question. I'm trying to forget the special teams' play in this game.

Look at it this way. It can only get better.

Amid the brutal kick/punt returns, let's not forget Santoso's game winning 50 yd field goal.

I had to laugh on the punt where James coughed it up. As he caught the punt a guy behind us pipes up..."Well, at least he caught it!", just a second later James has the ball stripped and Ohio gets the ball. The entire section was calling for an usher and tossing food at the guy. It was a classic, speak too soon, moment.

It was a tough day for the special teams, but we won so we can laugh at the young man's faux pas.

Sherels is making an NFL career out of being a punt returner. #1 Be smart, #2 Catch the ball, #3 Do no harm. That kind of guy has to be on this roster somewhere. We need to find him and it's clear at least one guy is 0 for 3 on the above.

You hit it, Myrick is playing safety on the coverage so he played his role right in that case. Definitely the right guy for the role too the way he runs.

Someone scored special team play as an A? Wow, now I understand how Minnesota elects some of the bozos we do. Wow!

Someone scored special team play as an A? Wow, now I understand how Minnesota elects some of the bozos we do. Wow!

There are fans of other teams that frequent this website. There are also people who don't take polls seriously so they do the opposite of what everyone else does and think it is funny. There are also probably parents/relatives of the players that come here. My guess it is one of those three.

There are fans of other teams that frequent this website. There are also people who don't take polls seriously so they do the opposite of what everyone else does and think it is funny. There are also probably parents/relatives of the players that come here. My guess it is one of those three.

I agree with your analysis. Unfortunately that returns to me the problem of understanding how our bozos get elected here.

I had to laugh on the punt where James coughed it up. As he caught the punt a guy behind us pipes up..."Well, at least he caught it!", just a second later James has the ball stripped and Ohio gets the ball. The entire section was calling for an usher and tossing food at the guy. It was a classic, speak too soon, moment.

It was a tough day for the special teams, but we won so we can laugh at the young man's faux pas.

Ufbr5ej.gif

Green Grover, your skepticism is what makes you so cute.

hangingGrover.jpg

It's cute that the image you use would suggest that you want me to hang myself.

Typical intolerant tiny. If I were to use a similar image substituting Tiny Archibald replying to one of your posts, I'm sure you would call for me to be banned.

You're a hypocrite, and it is too bad more people here don't realize that.

It's cute that the image you use would suggest that you want me to hang myself.

Typical intolerant tiny. If I were to use a similar image substituting Tiny Archibald replying to one of your posts, I'm sure you would call for me to be banned.

You're a hypocrite, and it is too bad more people here don't realize that.

grover.jpg

Top Bottom