What grade would you give the cumulative impact of Gophers senior class of 2020?

What grade would you give the cumulative impact of Gophers senior class of 2020?

• A

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • B

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • C

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • D

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • F

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Stan

Reaction score
Sunday is the seniors last regular season home game. What grade would you give the cumulative impact of the 2020 senior class?

So we are talking Hurt and Demir technically correct?

If so, F. Hurt never developed into even a 8-12 mpg type (which I thought he could ultimately do even if he was never going to be a starter or major minute piece) and Demir was a band-aid for something like a broken leg (or torn ACL/MCL quite literally).

I here Rudrud has a mean topspin that even daddy Oturu couldn't return in table tennis...

What an utterly $hitty way to “recognize “ the seniors.
Go away Stan.

What an utterly $hitty way to “recognize “ the seniors.
Go away Stan.
I think you mean "go away Pitino," since this senior class is much more a comment on him than the class itself.

Coffey would have been a member of this class. So we have to give pitino credit for signing him

I will go with a high grade for how they conducted themselves, how they represented the Universities. Sure, winning is very important as a program but how these young men stand tall as people is far more important. Especially a shout out to the walk on and managers who play such a vital role selflessly.

Top Bottom