What Gopher stuff do you have on your vehicle?

Reaction score
I have a licience plate frame and a U of M alumni sticker on a maroon truck. I thought
about the flags, but a buddy says the flapping noise is pretty loud. I think I will pickup one of those large magnets for the rear window at the U of M book store.

None. I ran out of room after I put my Wellstone, Wall Drug, Sven and Ole's, and Coexist stickers on the back bumper. I also have a sticker that depicts my family as stick figures, a giant Arctic Cat logo, and a picture of Calvin peeing on a Ford logo.

None. I ran out of room after I put my Wellstone, Wall Drug, Sven and Ole's, and Coexist stickers on the back bumper. I also have a sticker that depicts my family as stick figures, a giant Arctic Cat logo, and a picture of Calvin peeing on a Ford logo.

wait!what? no "my kid is an honor student" sticker to promote as well? btp, your response was pretty funny.

On my old car, I had a Alumni sticker, Gopher license plates, a 'Minnesota Football' window sticker and University of Minnesota Alumni license plate frames.

Just bought a new Ford pickup a little over a month ago, so I am in need of sprucing it up a bit. My plan is to get University of Minnesota License plates like on my old car (which I still have, for gas mileage purposes) some sort of 'back window decal' and possibly something somewhere else. I am open to suggestions! :)

Vanity plates with a Gopher theme, U of M license plate frames, and a couple of stickers. I fly the window flag on game days.

I had a Gopher Hole in the floorboard of an old '54 Chevy I had in college. Does that count?

I have a licience plate frame and a U of M alumni sticker on a maroon truck. I thought
about the flags, but a buddy says the flapping noise is pretty loud. I think I will pickup one of those large magnets for the rear window at the U of M book store.

Has no one picked up on the fact that you can't stick a magnet to glass? I would have thought there would be 30 posts about this by now the way this board likes to change direction.

All kidding aside, I have the license plate frame along with a block M trailer hitch cover on my black Jeep. Would love to add more to it but there aren't a lot of options out there for the cars.

I have a block M in the middle of the back window on my truck. I game day I add magnets with Goldy and the Block M to the back side panels of the truck.

Just one sticker of Goldy Gopher on my bumper. I've never been inclined to use bumperstickers, maybe it's because of the old style ones that never came off.

Here in Columbus among all the OSU car decals, entire car paint jobs etc. I proudly show my spirit with a Gopher license plate frame on my Gopher vanity license plate on my 2013 Traverse.

Top Bottom