What do you look for out of Walker Ashley's senior season?

Ouch. I was waiting for someone to start the annual speculation of him becoming a U recruit. His destiny appears to become the real life Al Bundy.

Rumor has it he need at least a year for the roids to clear out of his blood, and he is a legit 330 now.

Should at least compete for time behind Eric Small, because he hasn't had much time to work on his hand technique. Hopefully he can figure that out by the Wisconsin game.

Is he in Idaho with the witness protection program? I haven't heard anything about him in quite some time.

I heard

I heard he was abducted by aliens!

I heard the coaches couldnt find him circa 2 years ago. Did he ever dress for one college football game?

I think he is starting to run his campaign for the next senator election.

Ouch. I was waiting for someone to start the annual speculation of him becoming a U recruit. His destiny appears to be becoming the real life Al Bundy.

walker_bundy.jpg

My guess Walker Ashley is either preparing for the NFL draft or planning to catch on with the CFL or the Indoor Leagues.

Whichever is the easiest and requires the least amount of work.........LOL

This isn't funny anymore. I mean after getting spurned by Carter and McNeal, Brewster might have to give him a call to boost his recruiting class ranking.

Top Bottom