What characteristics do you want to see in the next coach?

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
I'm curious what people want in the next coach.

1). Good teeth
2). Trim torso
3). Smooth talker

Some one who will win us 10 games because evidently 9 isn't good enough.

Our AD complained about not selling tickets... let's see a guy who will sell tickets...

Someone proven that can win without administrative support at a cut rate salary. If the admin gets bold then someone that can win without adminstrative support at a decent salary (middle of the pack).

Who does that leave now?

Obviously, they don't have to win football games as long as they can run a marathon.

I want to see us hire a woman! Let's really get the news outlets talking. If she's a looker, it might even help sell tickets! It's really a win-win situation especially considering I don't believe that regardless of who we hire, I don't see us returning to a somewhat winning program within 8-10 years.

With where the program is, I want someone with the name and reputation to stabilize and move forward. That includes mending relationships, stabilizing the fan base, selling tickets, and restarting the fundraising.

1. Les Miles
2. Someone as close to a Miles hire as possible
3. PJ Fleck

Someone who factors in character when recruiting.

Brewster and Mason were both fairly trim.... Kill was chubby, and had a terrible year after he lost weight. Tracy did pretty good....

Go big or go home!

Sure, but we're not talking results, we are talking image. Didn't you listen to the Coyle presser:confused:

Someone who factors in character when recruiting.

I agree and by that I mean, lets find out what these recruits are into sexually. It's really important. Grades? Who cares. Let's get to the real issues, we need a football team who has the kind of sex we can agree on.

Judging from Coyles statement, they want someone who can improve on the classroom GPA of 3.2. Raise the bar on grad rates, win 9 football games at a minimum. Win Bowl games.

Wait? What?

Judging from Coyles statement, they want someone who can improve on the classroom GPA of 3.2. Raise the bar on grad rates, win 9 football games at a minimum. Win Bowl games.

Wait? What?

...and a 2). Trim torso.

Obviously, they don't have to win football games as long as they can run a marathon.

Seriously! We need some middle ground between Brewster (ran 5 miles every morning) and Claeys (would not last long in a Zombieland scenario).

No health issues. Not morbidly obese. No hot chili, and no squinting at the scoreboard as a lead vanishes.

1) Cares about the students Academics as much as their athletics. Meaning at least no steps backwards academically, and hopefully some steps forward
2) Appreciates the Band
3) Will push athletics to create a better game day experience, before, during, and after the game

Top Bottom