What are chaces we play in KC 1st/2nd Rounds?

maliksealy

Reaction score
I know we'd have to be either a 7 or 10 seed, 10 seed being more likely. That would be a lot of fun, I'd be going for sure.

We are going to be at one of four first round sites, we could land anywhere. Hoping for KC so the crowd comes out but I am for sure going wherever they may....BOISE>>>GULP>>>

I know we'd have to be either a 7 or 10 seed, 10 seed being more likely. That would be a lot of fun, I'd be going for sure.

Why would we need to be a 10 or 7 seed? None of the site's has a pre-determined bracket. KC could get any of the available 16 "pods" (each site gets two).

To answer your question, I would think KC is where we end up.

We are going to be at one of four first round sites, we could land anywhere. Hoping for KC so the crowd comes out but I am for sure going wherever they may....BOISE>>>GULP>>>

You would be surprised at what they have done with the City of Boise. The past few times I was there the weather was gorgeous and they have done a lot to the city in terms of downtown revitalization. If MN makes it to the regionals in Boise, I am sure those traveling to watch the game will be pleasantly surprised with the city and 60 degree weather this time of year. I would be more concerned of the prospect of traveling to Portland where it will be raining over the course of the tourney. Though I'm sure that everybody would be happy with a bid no matter where it will be held...

Cross out Boise, Dayton, & Miami, the other 3 Fri-Sun sites. The NCAA does not like the home crowd for a sub-regional have an excuse for not going to the game.

That leaves KC, Philly, Greeensboro, and Portland.

UNC & Pitt will be the top seeds in Philly & Greensboro, so unless we are 8 or 9 seed, we won't be there.

I say either Portland or KC.

Top Bottom