West Virginia has great defender leave team

builtbadgers

Reaction score
Tshiebwe leaves team for good. In other news there is significant noise of more power 6 games being canceled tomorrow.

Tshiebwe leaves team for good. In other news there is significant noise of more power 6 games being canceled tomorrow.
Any Big Ten games or Virginia-Virginia Tech among them? Or perhaps Duke-FSU? I wouldn’t put anything beyond Coach K.

Any Big Ten games or Virginia-Virginia Tech among them? Or perhaps Duke-FSU? I wouldn’t put anything beyond Coach K.
UVA has a staff member positive so they will not be playing tomorrow. Other noise is about other ACC teams and SEC teams.

A lot of the West Va hype was because of Tschiebwe pairing with Derek Culver to form one of the best interior duos in the country. Through the early slate of the season, he had not held up his end of that hype bargain, averaging like eight points and seven rebounds.

Will be curious to see if he lands somewhere or if he's bailing on college altogether because he was very good as a freshman.

As far as West Va is concerned, while he wasn't having a good year, this does hurt a team that was ranked in the top-15 and had the look of a contender in the Big 12. Saw they lost to Oklahoma today - though that's not much of an upset in my opinion...it'll be interesting to see how they look with him out of a fold.

A lot of the West Va hype was because of Tschiebwe pairing with Derek Culver to form one of the best interior duos in the country. Through the early slate of the season, he had not held up his end of that hype bargain, averaging like eight points and seven rebounds.

Will be curious to see if he lands somewhere or if he's bailing on college altogether because he was very good as a freshman.

As far as West Va is concerned, while he wasn't having a good year, this does hurt a team that was ranked in the top-15 and had the look of a contender in the Big 12. Saw they lost to Oklahoma today - though that's not much of an upset in my opinion...it'll be interesting to see how they look with him out of a fold.
Wish it had worked out. WV was fun to watch, but now losing two of their bigs will
Hurt them. They lost to Oklahoma because of a miserable first half shooting wise. Still made it close.

Hmm... West Virginia player may be available for transfer....

Nah... That would never work out. ;)

Hmm... West Virginia player may be available for transfer....

Nah... That would never work out. ;)
Would trust Huggins judge of talent and basketball work ethic far beyond Richard.

You are comparing the climate of the current transfers to this kid. Apples to oranges.

Would trust Huggins judge of talent and basketball work ethic far beyond Richard.

You are comparing the climate of the current transfers to this kid. Apples to oranges.

I think he was making a joke, hence the wink face.

Top Bottom