We're Comin'!

Tater

f.k.a. "Tubtastic"
Reaction score
Shoot. Anyone got a feeling that the Gophs will actually show up this week? If not for the injuries, I'd pick 'em for the upset.

Even still, I'm feelin' like an upset (or at least a solid effort) is on it's way. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Who's with me! Ski-U-Mah!!!

Im sure the gophers will get screwed some how on Saturday! Ive never seen a team get such bad luck.

Agreed but at some point luck changes hands, right? Idk. The Gophs are going to show up for at least one game this year- why not this game.

Shoot. Anyone got a feeling that the Gophs will actually show up this week? If not for the injuries, I'd pick 'em for the upset.

Even still, I'm feelin' like an upset (or at least a solid effort) is on it's way. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Who's with me! Ski-U-Mah!!!

Was that a quote from a movie or something, it sounds familiar? If it wasn't, the Germans weren't the ones who bombed Pearl Harbor, that was the Japanese.

In IT for the ∫e ͯ;451197 said:
Was that a quote from a movie or something, it sounds familiar? If it wasn't, the Germans weren't the ones who bombed Pearl Harbor, that was the Japanese.
I'd be willing to wager that you're under 30.

In IT for the ∫e ͯ;451197 said:

Are you kidding me dude? Your assignment for this weekend is to watch Animal House.

Are you kidding me dude? Your assignment for this weekend is to watch Animal House.

I am under 30, but I've still seen Animal House multiple times. Like I said, it sounded familiar, and that would be why. Now I can't get that scene out of my head. I can't believe that I didn't remember that at the time I posted the STUPID question.

I'm buying in. Last year we did not expect it happen and they did it. I don't expect it to happen Saturday either....just sayin'

Plus I like the name of the thread. :D

And we'll put that sneaky little sh*t Niedermeyer in charge of enforcing this.

Hell, this team is due to put together one game where they look like a living, breathing Big Ten team. Why not tomorrow?

In IT for the ∫e ͯ;451246 said:
I am under 30, but I've still seen Animal House multiple times. Like I said, it sounded familiar, and that would be why. Now I can't get that scene out of my head. I can't believe that I didn't remember that at the time I posted the STUPID question.

In IT, I believe it was Bluto Blutarsky who said it best, "Seven years of college down the drain . . ."

How about that! Charged the field to rub Floyd's ear!

image-4260579297.jpg

Top Bottom