Week One Movie Poster: "Troy"

emann

Reaction score
I remember there was a decent response to the movie posters I Photoshopped when Jerry Kill was hired, so I'm planning on making a poster for each week of the season. For week one, I made "Troy," and it's featured over at FBT. Click on the poster and it zooms in on it. MV and I also briefly talk about the game; he makes intelligent points while I yap about why I don't want to see Jerry Kill laying on the turf at the end of the game.

http://fringebowlteamblog.com/?q=articles/fbt-blogger-debate-usc

(GH won't let me attach the poster for some reason, so you'll have to click through. Sorry about that. But hey - web hits for FBT!)

The outcome of last year's game against USC was very much in doubt. When the underdog is leading in the third, even briefly, the outcome is in doubt.

Love the concept

I was very partial to the Tron poster you made last spring. Excited to see what else you've got in store.

2011-FBT-PS-week%20one%2C%20Troy_0.jpg

thanks dpod, fired up for the big game.

Thanks emann. Poster is now my computer background for the week. I am too fired up for the game to do any real work.

thanks dpodoll!

On the Posters, the new photoshop has some really awesome tools in it; the ability to delete and add content from the background is amazing. I'm excited to see what the year brings -- if you guys have any suggestions/criticisms for future weeks send 'em over.

Rodent - I don't think the game was in doubt. The Gophers were leading for a literally a commercial break -- and only then because Lane Kiffin wanted to get cute during the point after touchdown attempts. The game was close at one point, but did you ever feel that the Gophers were in control or were going to pull off the upset? Maybe I'm a bit too negative, but it never felt as though the game's momentum had shifted in favor of the Gophers. But I can understand your point that the Gophers were leading at one point in the second half, which no one would have guessed.

USC.jpg If there is a Gopher Victory I am sure there is something creative you could do with this picture and Goldy.

^ haha should probably throw up a NSFW on that one.

The outcome of last year's game against USC was very much in doubt. When the underdog is leading in the third, even briefly, the outcome is in doubt.

but then, 7 seconds later any hope faded away.....

Top Bottom