Utah at Kolahoma State
California at FSU
Tennessee at Oklahoma
Michigan State at BC
Baylor at Colorado
Purdue at Oregon State
KState at BYU
Etc.

Illinois @ Nebraska tonight at 7pm. I think I'll tune in, should be a good game.

yall missed the South Alabama App State game. App State the once trendy pick to possibly be the G5 team to make the playoff got absolutely OBLITERATED at home by a RB that goes by Fluff (app state was likely already toast after getting shit on by Clemson).

In reality, leaves Memphis, Liberty, NIU, Toledo, SJSU, UNLV, WSU, CCU, JMU, ULL, and ULM (plus Army/Navy I suppose) as the only undefeateds left. Boise probably still has a chance if they run the table given the Oregon game was tight. Just think it will be fun to watch and see if any of them can crash the party in addition to whoever ends up being the 5th highest rated conference champ (the 4 highest are almost assuredly going to be ACC, SEC, B10, B12), but the number of them left has gotten pretty light pretty fast. would be kind of fun to get a couple of them in in the first CFP iteration

yall missed the South Alabama App State game. App State the once trendy pick to possibly be the G5 team to make the playoff got absolutely OBLITERATED at home by a RB that goes by Fluff (app state was likely already toast after getting shit on by Clemson).

In reality, leaves Memphis, Liberty, NIU, Toledo, SJSU, UNLV, WSU, CCU, JMU, ULL, and ULM (plus Army/Navy I suppose) as the only undefeateds left. Boise probably still has a chance if they run the table given the Oregon game was tight. Just think it will be fun to watch and see if any of them can crash the party in addition to whoever ends up being the 5th highest rated conference champ (the 4 highest are almost assuredly going to be ACC, SEC, B10, B12), but the number of them left has gotten pretty light pretty fast. would be kind of fun to get a couple of them in in the first CFP iteration
UNLV is 3-0 for the first time since 1984. I'm hear that their QB was Randall Cunningham that year. They are idle this week and at home on the 28th (Fresno St). Ticket sales look to be brisk for that game. Its fun to see a little excitement about Rebel football. Go Rebs!

UNLV is 3-0 for the first time since 1984. I'm hear that their QB was Randall Cunningham that year. They are idle this week and at home on the 28th (Fresno St). Ticket sales look to be brisk for that game. Its fun to see a little excitement about Rebel football. Go Rebs!
will be interesting to see how their QB play progresses over the year. Sluka basically willed them to beat KU running the ball (with some obvious help from the KU QB being terrible). His team beat Brosmers last year in probably Brosmers worst game of the season (threw half of his 6Ints in that one). Slukas style 0% works at the next level, but can be a hell of a fun watch in college

I’ll be keeping one on on Syracuse and Kyle McCord tonight. They might be a fun follow this season.

main tv will be tuned in hoping that burt goes home crying.

Top Bottom