Week 2 Media Prediction Thread: Indiana State at Minnesota

BTN

Tom Dienhart:
Minnesota 40, Indiana State 14
Sean Merriman: Minnesota 27, Indiana State 14
Brent Yarina: Minnesota 36, Indiana State 17

BTN Tom Dienhart: Minnesota 40, Indiana State 14 Sean Merriman: Minnesota 27, Indiana State 14 Brent Yarina: Minnesota 36, Indiana State 17

Sean Merriman is a dink. We win by way more than that. :cool:

It seems like the Gophers usually find a way to give up a score early and almost always let the opponent hold a lead at some point in the game - even against bad opponents. I really wish they could dominate an entire game from kickoff to final horn.

College Football News

The Sycamores beat Butler 41-25 in the opener helped by a +3 turnover margin and a great day from QB Isaac Harker. Minnesota might have to try a little bit too hard going into a bye week, but the O line will overcome a rough day against the Beavers, and Leidner will get more out of his receivers as the game opens up in the second half.

Final Score: Minnesota 37, Indiana State 13

I have my fun with Mitcheroo but this game will be similar to the New Hampshire game of a couple yrs ago. 44-0 walk over.

I have my fun with Mitcheroo but this game will be similar to the New Hampshire game of a couple yrs ago. 44-0 walk over.

This! I finally saw some video, and although the OL is big and most of the players are from BigTen territory, I think the team will want to go into the bye on a strong note.

per Greder:

GAME PREDICTION — The Gophers remove the kinks after their offense’s up-and-down debut last week and open up an unfamiliar comfortable lead over an FCS opponent. After five straight nonconference wins by seven or fewer points, Minnesota will cruise into the bye week by a comfortable margin. Gophers, 35-13

http://www.twincities.com/2016/09/0...ocial&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1473457687

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom