Week 1 - all games thread.

Sparlimb

Reaction score
With dual tuners on Directv, I decided to go with Purdue vs Middle Tennessee St and BC vs Northwestern as they should be the closest two games. MTS already stopped Purdue on their first drive. After punting themselves, MTS recovered a fumble and were able to throw a 30 yarder for a td and they have a 7-0 lead in Purdue.

What other games are you guys watching?

BC had one big run on their first drive put couldn't stuff it in with first and goal on the 5. 3-0 BC over Northwestern...

Chicago's heisman candidate is watching this one in street clothes

Watching some Auburn and Utah St. now. Auburn does not look good at all.

I'm about 10 minutes behind, but Utah st is now up 14-7 on Auburn and just slicing through their defense at will.

I'm about 10 minutes behind, but Utah st is now up 14-7 on Auburn and just slicing through their defense at will.

Ted Roof needs to figure some way to slow down this juggernaut. 21-7.

Miami (OH) looks pretty good against a ranked Missouri team right now

Loving Utah State beating Auburn, but it's again a close game after Auburn returned a KO for 6.

Watching quad screens on ESPN3, so I'm getting VT vs Appalachian State, Utah State vs Auburn, tOSU vs Akron, and Kent vs 'Bama

Also keeping tabs on Iowa vs TTU (Who?)

Utah St. is going to have like 20+ minutes time of posession by half time. Auburn did return the kicoff for a td...21-14 Utah St.

I'll say, I was pleasantly surprised with the Baylor vs TCU game last night. No defense on either side, but a fun one to watch.

Purdon't is abysmal. Any comments mnboiler?

Utah State's freshman QB is blowing me away. Not for his skill, he is skilled, but for his smarts. No mistakes in his first start ever and against the champs.

He's over thrown a couple guys, but otherwise, a great option QB

Utah state keeps moving the ball. Auburn down 31-28 with 11 minutes left. Go USU!

Northwestern looks solid as usual against BC. NU is going to give us fits this year. That game is no way a gimme win. I like Fitzgerald, he seems like a real solid stand-up guy.

Neither Auburn nor Purdue had any business winning today. They were both outclassed and outplayed and got damn lucky. Too bad for Utah St and Middle Tennessee St which both deserved better.

I hope so, nothing like seeing Oregon lose. Boise and Georgia will be interesting. I'm ready for Boise to eat some crow...

Top Bottom