Wednesday night...still no tickets

CP Gopher

Reaction score
Anyone else not have them yet?
I had a conversation with a confused ticket office worker today. A bit of worry has set in.

we got ours today, thank the lord. hopefully you get yours soon as they are beautiful.

CP - if it makes you feel any better I got my premium tix today (Wed) and I live in the outer burbs.

There is still hope.

Got mine in Tampa, Florida yesterday

Our group of 6 live in Rochester and we all got ours on Monday and Tuesday

Mailing times...

depend more on the local post office where you live than anything else. The USPS moves packages around the country pretty quickly. Getting them sorted locally and delivered to your mailbox is sometimes another matter.

I'm about to blow a gasket. I live six blocks from Mariucci and I haven't received my tix yet. This is getting out of hand.

Mine finally showed up today. Envelope was beat to s***.....Everything was folded. But they are here and in one piece.

Spoke with the ticket office. If you don't have them in the mail tonight and you are going on Saturday here's what you do. Call the ticket office and they will print off copies of your scrimmage tickets/parking pass and have them waiting for you at willcall. You'll still get the normal mailing as planned, but this protects your ability to get in on Saturday. I'm sure they can probably do it on the spot on Saturday but I didn't ask as I don't like to leave things to chance.

I just called the ticket office and students can just bring their U-card and get into the scrimmage on Saturday. No special ticket is needed for students.

Top Bottom