Webisode 19: First Fall Scrimmage

"some of you need to go see the wizard and get some more heart"

Does this mean that all of our current players have a brain and he already cut the ones who don't?

note the back of quies' shirt at 3:08 LOL LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

"some of you need to go see the wizard and get some more heart"

Does this mean that all of our current players have a brain and he already cut the ones who don't?

But then comes the question if all the guys got c-c-c-courage!

polls_the_cowardly_lion_3845_537716_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

Attachments

• polls_the_cowardly_lion_3845_537716_answer_4_xlarge.jpg
    polls_the_cowardly_lion_3845_537716_answer_4_xlarge.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1

I had not seen Dexter Foreman before this clip.....what a flattop LOL

Getting a really good feeling about this Team. "Attitude reflects leadership..."

Something special is brewing this year. Players seem to have bought in much more than I would have anticipated. Could be because they have been through so much over the years and want to believe. The coaching staff has been through this before and have done well at it to say the least. They have changed their approach a little bit. Just like watching film, they watch themselves and as stubborn as they may seem to all of you at times...they do learn.

I'm not talking Rose Bowl here...but I wouldn't under estimate these guys. You have to understand I have watched this scenario play out two times before with this coaching staff. There are a lot of similarities to the past and there are some new twists. One being these players are hungry and I still can't believe the players came into fall camp recieving compliments for their efforts. They must have made some serious strides.

And for the record..It is so cool to see Coach Klein lead the team before practice!! You will be proud of your players for who they are; they will become men.

Top Bottom