web cam down?

Do you get a Java error message? I thought it was just my computer.

I get the same error. I was checking it out everyday. I wonder if any IT experts could help out....I know I got some Java updates recently that messed it up.

Camera 2 still works for me though, so I don't think it's a software error. I would assume they would run on the same software. I'm wondering if the camera is simply down.

So, now that we're forced to look at camera #2....

What are those black boxes, the ones between the county names? They look like speakers to me.

Speaking of speakers.... I hope the sound system is completely amazing, but I hope it is rarely used for piping in music, I hope 95% of the music in TCFBS is the marching band.

Speaking of sound systems.... who else thinks the sound system in Mariucci needs to be completely redone? The sound at Xcel has always been amazing, Williams Arena is not bad and i read that they recently re-vamped the system at the Target Center, so I know its possible to have great sound in an arena like that.

I walked around the stadium, and from my vantage point the black boxes looked like speakers.

Top Bottom