Weather Tomorrow?

Odd weather this time of year. My sources say MTSU has been practicing at SuperValu's cold storage facility in Hopkins to acclimate themselves to frigid conditions.

Odd weather this time of year. My sources say MTSU has been practicing at SuperValu's cold storage facility in Hopkins to acclimate themselves to frigid conditions.

The strange thing is that they can't keep the food cold there, due to the players imbuing the facility with the always-above-average humidity they brought with them from Murfreesboro.

I think the low humidity will be much more of a factor. Players spending enough time in the high temp, high humidity of mid Tennessee have bodies that slowly evolve to deal with those conditions. They will at the very least experience dry-mouth but there is also danger they could have cracking effects to their gills.

Funny-Quotes-about-Frosty-Weather-1.jpg

Two things for MTSU:
1.Pay attention to the sign at the North end of TFC.
2.Bring enough Kleenex for the nose drip.

It's weather like this that makes me miss that HHH Dome!

It was days like this back in the dome days where we would be tailgating for hours, having a perfect Saturday...look at our watches, glance up at the sky and dejectedly say to each other "well...let's go inside". Just sucked the life out of the crowd before the game even started.

Thread Title... rumor has that there will be.

Top Bottom