Weather Looking Worse and Worse

perfect conditions for the zone read spread option attack, with lots of ground yardage led by Mr. Gray, sprinkled with a short possession passing game as needed.

+1 (!) That is EXACTLY what the Gophers need to do :clap:

I've been an ardent Weber apologist for a long time. However, the fact is that there is a perfect storm of events that make Gray look like a better option than Weber right now. Our O-line's inability to block, the season ending injury to Decker (whatever you may say about Weber, the two players had an undeniable chemistry on the field), and the weather for this week's game.

This just sounds like great football weather to me. We need to embrace these cold, awful conditions. Our rivals for recruits always go on and on about how much the weather in Minnesota sucks. Well, for at least this one occasion, let's show them how bad it gets. After all, East Lansing is 70 and humid this time of year, right?

God bless the cold weather! God bless the Gophers advantage over woosies like MSU. God bless the North Carolina fall. I'll be watching the game in my screened-in porch and cooking outdoors in the 60 degree fall weather. What can I say?

Hey, the weather is taking a turn for the BETTER. Wind forecast is now waaaaay down and it looks to be chilly, but okay Saturday night. Gametime temps probably in the high 30's.

God bless the cold weather! God bless the Gophers advantage over woosies like MSU. God bless the North Carolina fall. I'll be watching the game in my screened-in porch and cooking outdoors in the 60 degree fall weather. What can I say?

Sorry ncgo4, but I'd rather be at TCF. Wish U could join us.

Hey, the weather is taking a turn for the BETTER. Wind forecast is now waaaaay down and it looks to be chilly, but okay Saturday night. Gametime temps probably in the high 30's.

Yep, definitely improving. Accuweather says high of 52 partly sunny. Saturday night a low of 39 but feels like 31 with the wind chill and still partly cloudy with a chance of passing shower. Not too bad.

I wish it would snow a little bit. I can't wait for the first snow game at TCF

Top Bottom