Weather for Nebraska Game

I love weather posts! Gonna be a beautiful day for a victory!

Will try not to bring the rain from the UK!

I just hope the tailgate can have calm winds and no rain. Last game was a bit of a challenge, but we pulled it off. Sure, I'd like it to be warmer but it is at least pretty easy to dress for 40's.

I love the weather threads for home games too, by the way. It will never get old. Love being outside.

Schnauzer; last week it sure felt like a Home Game in Evanston!

Mid 40s is not bad. I can't be picky. As long as it's dry.

Schnauzer; last week it sure felt like a Home Game in Evanston!

Wish I could have been there. I try to get to one road game per year and it is looking like it isn't going to happen this year.

On paper it doesn't sound bad, sun and low 40s around game time. But with a stiff 15-25 mph northwest breeze, it's going to make it feel more like it's in the low to mid 30s.

Your tax dollars at work - Try this link www.weather.gov

It is the NOAA site and is more specific for Minnesota in general and one can zero in on the University area in particular. Click on the Minnesota map, then the Twin Cities and then, towards the bottom right, you'll see another map with the specific area you clicked on. Just click on a different area if you want/need to. I think it is more accurate than accuweather. Forecasts are put together in Chanhassen.

You'll thank me for this later :)

I just hope the tailgate can have calm winds and no rain. Last game was a bit of a challenge, but we pulled it off. Sure, I'd like it to be warmer but it is at least pretty easy to dress for 40's.

I love the weather threads for home games too, by the way. It will never get old. Love being outside.

Yea the wind sucked the last tailgate, broke a flagpole and almost lost my canopy.

Less than 70 hours away from kick-off. Mid-40's, partially sunny and "breezy". Sounds like good weather for another upset!

Yes, Mr.Bigelow, it was a damn nice day for an upset! :drink:

Top Bottom