Wearing All Gold

Maximus

Reaction score
The kickers are out and wearing all gold.

So is it the Maroon Helmet/Neon Yellow we saw against Ohio State in 2007?

It's better than all maroon imo.

At least we can agree that the standard gold pants, maroon jersey looks better than either.

Somehow, the solid look always seems "bush league" to me. Like something a high school or D3 school should be wearing.

:
:confused:

What? If it's anything like the all-yellow look on their old unis, it's the only combo they can come up with that's actually "Oregon bad."

what you may not realize is that the oregon unis are not seen as "bad" by most people, and by most people i mean the players. their uis are a huge recruiting tool and bring a lot of media attention.

as for the minnesota all-golds, i like them. they are classic. bruce smith wore all gold.

what you may not realize is that the oregon unis are not seen as "bad" by most people, and by most people i mean the players. their uis are a huge recruiting tool and bring a lot of media attention.

as for the minnesota all-golds, i like them. they are classic. bruce smith wore all gold.

Oregon seems to have toned down their uniforms a bit this year, so the recruiting advantage of the old monstrosities must have worn out. I think their only appeal is the novelty of having a new uniform style every two years, and that's a path I hope the Gophers never go down.

I always assumed the uni Bruce Smith wore was actually "old gold" rather than mustard yellow, but I've naturally only seen him in black and white... so I guess I don't know.

I think this combo is going to be on where when the highlights are shown in years, people will say, "what where they thinking."

Ugly uniforms, IMO, especially when wet, but that's not why we haven't pulled away from Air Force.

Wow, never where these things again.

Solid white was amazing last week. Stick with that on the road.

At home: Maroon shirts, gold pants. Every week. This switching it up is a bunch of Reusse.

I'm getting used to the all one color look. Just stay with the school colors. All gold or all maroon. Not all white, any moron school can wear that look.

If the kids like it, gopher it.

Top Bottom