We should be ashamed of this win.

I keep saying this into thing air - disgrace to lose to Ohio state by 14. They’re a mess

Disgrace? That's nonsense. They were the runners up for the NC last year. It's not as if they turned over their entire roster. It's unfortunate that we played them week one.....because the defense looks like they grew a bit in two weeks.

If we don’t b
Disgrace? That's nonsense. They were the runners up for the NC last year. It's not as if they turned over their entire roster. It's unfortunate that we played them week one.....because the defense looks like they grew a bit in two weeks.

Attachments

• A28C7E1B-FEED-46D2-8833-A9F93B7F6F64.gif
    A28C7E1B-FEED-46D2-8833-A9F93B7F6F64.gif
    100.6 KB · Views: 9

I'm starting to wonder if just maybe last week was a letdown after OSU and the devastation of the Mo injury.

On the other hand, I'm starting to wonder if this offense we played today is beyond putrid.

It will all be interesting going forward.

I'm starting to wonder if just maybe last week was a letdown after OSU and the devastation of the Mo injury.

On the other hand, I'm starting to wonder if this offense we played today is beyond putrid.

It will all be interesting going forward.
I think it is safe to say that CU's passing offense is very Minnesota during the Kill era esq but they did rush for 170+ yards against A&M last week and put up 260 yards of total offense.

Bad offense or not, holding a team to under 100 yards is impressive. Doing it on the road against a power 5 opponent is pretty much unheard of.

If the Gophers lose, they're putrid. Obviously horrible.

If the Gophers win a close game, we should all 'be ashamed'.

If the Gophers absolutely crush an opponent — on the road — well, then it must be because the other team is awful.

Does anybody else notice a pattern here?

If the Gophers lose, they're putrid. Obviously horrible.

If the Gophers win a close game, we should all 'be ashamed'.

If the Gophers absolutely crush an opponent — on the road — well, then it must be because the other team is awful.

Does anybody else notice a pattern here?
But but but we lost to Ohio State, so we can't possibly be good can we?

I think it is safe to say that CU's passing offense is very Minnesota during the Kill era

No, it's worse than that although maybe CU's passing will improve with time. It can hardly get worse. CU is averaging 4.27 yards per passing attempt after three games and that includes a 35-7 win over FCS team Northern Colorado. In their other two games against power conference teams, they're averaging 3.49 per attempt. It must be said that they've only thrown 1 interception so far.

The average passing yards per attempt in the 6 years of the Kill/Claeys era were:

1632057500391.png

Top Bottom