We need Al, Royce and Trevor next year

GopherFish

Reaction score
We need Al, Royce and Trevor next year, otherwise we will be lucky to even get to the NIT.

I was fixing to post the same thread. The meeting with Royce needs to happen as soon as Tubby steps off the plane at MSP. I'm sick of the BS. We need some guys who can win games, not just play them.

I tend to agree, the Gophs need Whites athleticism. There was only one player on the Gophers roster that could really compete tonight and that was Williams. Man the gopher guards are bad against more athletic players. Not one of them did anything tonight.

Man the gopher guards are bad against more athletic players. Not one of them did anything tonight.
Who? Harris was their only athlete...Novak, Douglass, etc. aren't athletic at all.

They played the athletic IL guards just fine last week?

I want Royce to play next year for two main reasons. One being that he would make the team better, and two being it would piss off Art Vandelay.

Who? Harris was their only athlete...Novak, Douglass, etc. aren't athletic at all.

They played the athletic IL guards just fine last week?

Harris penetrated at will. The other Michigan guards got open look after open look. On the other end the Gophers guards weren't able to create anything. That includes Hoffarber, Westbrook, and Joseph. The only outside player that created anything all night long was Williams. The gopher guards are not that good.

Harris penetrated at will. The other Michigan guards got open look after open look. On the other end the Gophers guards weren't able to create anything. That includes Hoffarber, Westbrook, and Joseph. The only outside player that created anything all night long was Williams. The gopher guards are not that good.

Someone mentioned Illinois above...they also played well against Purdue, Mich St, Wisconsin at home. Hoffarber had like 6 or 7 3's when we played Ohio State at home. I think you might be overreacting.

Why was my post deleted?

What is it you don't understand? You're a troll and obviously the mod is tired of your act as well.

Royce would make the team better, but at what cost? To me, it would prove that Tubby is not in control of the team, especially after everything that Royce has stated in the media and on twitter/facebook.

you can blame joel matury for this lost season as well as the lost revenue for the big ten...........we need royce and mbwkee.........one player can make a huge difference...look at what turner and hummel provide when they are in or out of the line up.........

Royce would make the team better, but at what cost? To me, it would prove that Tubby is not in control of the team, especially after everything that Royce has stated in the media and on twitter/facebook.

i think your "viewpoint" on the subject is a very "minority" viewpoint, to say the least. it does not indicate that what-so-ever.

you can blame joel matury for this lost season as well as the lost revenue for the big ten...........we need royce and mbwkee.........one player can make a huge difference...look at what turner and hummel provide when they are in or out of the line up.........

let me help you out here:

1.) it is: maturi

2.) it is: mbakwe

but glad to see that you spelled the name of the two guys not even associated with the gophers program or the university of minnesota correctly. :rolleyes:

i think your "viewpoint" on the subject is a very "minority" viewpoint, to say the least. it does not indicate that what-so-ever.

I hope that Tubby or Maturi agree with me... I don't think the national perception of our program would be great after a reinstatement.

if we win basketball games the perception will change ---by the way...and who cares what the national perception is.....right now we are viewed as losers..........

We are probably not making the NCAA tourney, but it is not like we were last in the big ten... I guess I am the minority, but I would rather have the coach in control of the team. Royce has made some horrible public statements about the Gophers and the city of Minneapolis, in addition to his actions. I just don't think we should put up with that for the chance to win a couple more games. We also need to care about the national perception since it affects recruiting.

How have you not figured out how to spell Trevor's last name? Mbkwee? How does that make sense to have m b w and k in a row without a vowel? Kind of embarrassing...

michigan just played like the number 14 ranked team that they were at the beginning of the season last night

We are probably not making the NCAA tourney, but it is not like we were last in the big ten... I guess I am the minority, but I would rather have the coach in control of the team. Royce has made some horrible public statements about the Gophers and the city of Minneapolis, in addition to his actions. I just don't think we should put up with that for the chance to win a couple more games. We also need to care about the national perception since it affects recruiting.

I would say that winning games effects recruiting more than "the national perception".

If the Gophers basketball hopes rest on those three, Its time to shut down Williams Arena. Nolan can't make a basket locked in a gym all by himself. Trevor has been a none factor journeyman making zero impact at 3 schools thus far. Royce White is a head case who has some talent but no ethics and he feels he somehow "deserves" the NBA without a body of work, Royce White epitomizes an "entitlement" mindset.

Top Bottom