We have to perform!

Ewert86PC

Metrodome Era Survivor
Reaction score
That is what it is all about. Whether it is in Football, Basketball, Hockey, Baseball, Softball, Volleyball.

Hey thanks. This really deserves its own thread. I would have never known otherwise.

Personally, I think the key to doing so is to score more points than the other teams.

I thought it was all about Big Ten wins.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

All this thread needs to be complete is a man and woman holding hands in separate bathtubs out in the middle of a field somewhere.

Ask the kids from the Hogeye football team hospitalized with Rhabdomyolysis...

Looks like the Iowa Presidential Committee on Athletics is going hard to the hoop to resolve that niggling little issue. Just skip down to the bolded part.
A University of Iowa investigation into why 13 Hawkeye football players had to be hospitalized with rhabdomyolysis in January is continuing and could be wrapped up earlier than its deadline, athletic director Gary Barta said Tuesday.

“The 90 days is probably on the outside, and we certainly would like to have it done sooner,” Barta said.

Barta made his comments following a meeting of the Iowa Presidential Committee on Athletics — a faculty, student and alumni advisory board — that included presentations from Dr. Ned Amendola, head of the University of Iowa sports medicine center, and Terry Noonan, director of athletic training services.

Neither spoke about the January hospitalization, instead focusing on how their departments function. Neither was asked about the hospitalizations by committee members.

Way to dig deep boys and girls.

Top Bottom