We have a chance because it is a strange year in college football.

maroonfive

Reaction score
I never thought I would see the day the Gophers beat the Huskers at least this soon under coach Kill. I also never thought I would see the day that Duke would beat Miami.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a chance because we have a much improved team comparatively speaking to past 4-5 years and Wisconsin isn't the Rose Bowl Russell Wilson led Badgers. But otherwise, we still have our hands full, and that's putting it lightly.

We have a chance because we have a much improved team comparatively speaking to past 4-5 years and Wisconsin isn't the Rose Bowl Russell Wilson led Badgers. But otherwise, we still have our hands full, and that's putting it lightly.
This is a better badger team than that except at qb.

Think so? With all those first rounders off of that O-line? Not saying I disagree, but I do think they are more balanced.

Wisconsin hasn't really beat anyone good either, their best win is probably Iowa...

This years defense is much, much better than they were with Russell. That team had a great O, arguably the best ever at UW, but one of the worst defenses of the 2B's era. This team is better balanced, they can still score a lot but also stop other teams from scoring unlike the 2011 version.

Turnovers will be the key. On a cold day the ball is slippery. I expect a few balls on the ground, and I'm hoping Becky who does the cough up.

This years defense is much, much better than they were with Russell. That team had a great O, arguably the best ever at UW, but one of the worst defenses of the 2B's era. This team is better balanced, they can still score a lot but also stop other teams from scoring unlike the 2011 version.

Spot on

Top Bottom