We Could Lose All Remaining 2009 Games...

Carlson 79

Reaction score
and I'd still say this program is heading in an extremely positive direction. What a tussle out there, today! I could not have been more proud of the Gophers, our fans, the stadium, and the administration that helped set the stage for this event. Our guys nearly had seized control in the 2nd half. Ironically, it was a penalty on Cal that was the turning point! That illegal procedure on them as we sacked 'em on 3rd down in their end was the killer, and I could feel it at the time.
We are just a few more athletes away from being able to play with anyone in the country, IMO. I'll hate to see Decker graduate; just a legendary receiver and warrior for the U of M. Great job minimizing penalties, too. Our future looks extremely bright!

Congratulations for making the dumbest post of the entire day.

Losing all games and heading in a positive direction? Give me some of what you're smoking.

and I'd still say this program is heading in an extremely positive direction. What a tussle out there, today! I could not have been more proud of the Gophers, our fans, the stadium, and the administration that helped set the stage for this event. Our guys nearly had seized control in the 2nd half. Ironically, it was a penalty on Cal that was the turning point! That illegal procedure on them as we sacked 'em on 3rd down in their end was the killer, and I could feel it at the time.
We are just a few more athletes away from being able to play with anyone in the country, IMO. I'll hate to see Decker graduate; just a legendary receiver and warrior for the U of M. Great job minimizing penalties, too. Our future looks extremely bright!

I've stated my very positive feelings about your team in another thread. But I know one thing -- you won't lose many more games. It's possible that we could meet again in the Rose Bowl. Dream the dream....we're experts at that!

The thing about having a good defense is that you will be in all of the games and anything can happen. That is the advantage of having a good defense. The thing is the Gophers are 2-1 and have played decent competition that can only help in the Big Ten games.

Top Bottom