Way early out on thr limb prediction

Gophers are 4-0 after their non-conference games.

I know you said out on a limb, but considering it's more wins than we've had in each of the last two seasons, it kinda is :(

Gray is a second team all Big Ten QB.
And we all know that will take quite the combination of things to happen :p

GopherHoleDigger said:
6 wins. Gophers qualify for a bowl game for the first time in a long time.

A long time = 2 bowl-less seasons apparently.

Yes...bold prediction...

7 wins; UNLV, New Hampshire, Western Mich, Syracuse, Northwestern, Purdue and Michigan....

It all begins in Vegas - Hope to see all the gopher holers there!!!!

Gophs beat Iowa for 3rd consecutive year, keep Floyd in MN.

Pantherhawk spontaneously combusts and is found in a pile of ashes next to his lightsaber.

Anything can happen BUT:

We should be expected to win the four NC games.

We won two conference games last year-one more would be three.

Total = 7-5

I would be more than happy.

Gophers are undefeated (6-0 after nonconf, Iowa, and NW) going into Madison, Badgers will have 1 loss (@Nebraska) and Game Day is in town for the Battle For The Axe. ;)

And I'll be at the game.

That last part is guaranteed!

7 wins; UNLV, New Hampshire, Western Mich, Syracuse, Northwestern, Purdue and Michigan....

It all begins in Vegas - Hope to see all the gopher holers there!!!!

We lose to Western Michigan and I never hear the end of it from my relatives.

"Way early out on thr limb prediction":

1. There will be pissing contests develop.

2. We will hear from Delta Hog, the fine Razorback commentor.

3. Someone will complain about beer at TCF or the beer garden.

4. Someone will complain about people standing up in front of them.

5. Station 19 will drink beer that he buys from the Ajax Liquor Store.

No. 6

"Way early out on thr limb prediction":

1. There will be pissing contests develop.

2. We will hear from Delta Hog, the fine Razorback commentor.

3. Someone will complain about beer at TCF or the beer garden.

4. Someone will complain about people standing up in front of them.

5. Station 19 will drink beer that he buys from the Ajax Liquor Store.

6. Dr. Don announces that he will be the official beer taster at TCF

7. Shortly afterwords Dpodoll says "See this is just the thing I was worried about happening at TCF!"

The winner of the Oct. 20 Michigan State @ Michigan game will finish with no more than 1 loss and will represent the B1G in the national title game vs. the SEC champion (take your pick: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, LSU, South Carolina) or USC.

Gophers will go 0-8 in the bi ten for the 2nd time in 6 seasons.

But at least as a Bi Ten team, they will play on both sides of the ball.

My realistic prediction is 5-7 with wins over UNLV, NH, 1 of WMU/Syracuse, Illinois, and Northwestern. But since this is on the limb, I say 7-5, sweeping the non-conference and beating Iowa as well as Illinois and Northwestern

I predict 3-9 with 0-8 in the Big Ten. I think it is possible we could go 6-6 and possibly 7-5, but lots of things would need to fall our way for that to happen. I'd love to be wrong...

Not out on the limb, but I think our secondary will be better, our D-line will be better, our O-line will be better, our backs will be better, our Qb's will be better, and even though we lost Mcknight, because our O-line, running game, and QB's will be better I think our receivers will have a better year. Our tight ends will be better and our punter will be better. The only place I don't see us being better is at linebacker. If this team brings the mentality that last year's team had the last 5 games (and stays relatively healthy) it will be a minimum of 5 wins with a maximum of 8. One thing I learned from last year is that Jerry Kill's teams aren't ever ever going to quit and that they're going to get better. He's instilling a great mentality!!!

Top Bottom