Waukesha attack…

MonikerSchmoniker45

Reaction score
Let's see - guy has a growing rap sheet, with cases pending in court.
he gets into another beef.
not being a Rhodes Scholar, he thinks "I gotta get out of here."
jumps in car and starts driving like a bat out of you know where.
being dumb, he drives right into the parade route.

no conspiracy. a dumb sh*t doing dumb sh*t things.

you can argue over whether he should have been in jail or should have faced stiffer penalties for his earlier offenses. from a report I heard, he had requested a speedy trial, which the courts could not provide because of covid backlog. as a result, his bail was reduced. in other words, he gamed the system.
You conveniently forgot the part about how he declared open season on white people. That's probably why people are skeptical.

Wally

Reaction score
Awesome!

But I was talking about throwing the book at real criminals. Nice job you racist.
You have 3 thoughts that make up every one of your posts.
I can't help but wonder why?

bga1

Reaction score

you can argue over whether he should have been in jail or should have faced stiffer penalties for his earlier offenses. from a report I heard, he had requested a speedy trial, which the courts could not provide because of covid backlog. as a result, his bail was reduced. in other words, he gamed the system.
Look, if you want to make this the rules for all crime going forward, I truly would love it! That means whenever blacks or other races are harmed in any way- we don't bring racial politics into it!! Awesome! This is what we have been asking for since the beer summit, since Ferguson, since George the addict Floyd, but not getting. Everything is about race all the time until something like this happens and then - poof! Just a random idiot.

Were any cities burned and looted last night?

MNGopher23

Reaction score

But it has been said that the cops were not chasing him at the time. So, once he flees the scene he unfortunately and randomly chooses the route of the parade? I think we let the facts play out before assuming there was no motive. Where did the domestic violence scene take place in relation to the parade? Why didn't he choose to take a different route? Where was he trying to flee to?

He most definitely could be a dumb ass doing dumb shit and ended up on the same road as the parade. There are still a lot of unanswered questions to dismiss this as not being racially motivated. Maybe if the media didnt paint every white on black crime as racially motivated then people wouldn't jump to these conclusions but let's let the facts play out before stating this was or wasn't racially motivated.

It's a terrible and horrific tragedy nevertheless.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
But it has been said that the cops were not chasing him at the time. So, once he flees the scene he unfortunately and randomly chooses the route of the parade? I think we let the facts play out before assuming there was no motive. Where did the domestic violence scene take place in relation to the parade? Why didn't he choose to take a different route? Where was he trying to flee to?

He most definitely could be a dumb ass doing dumb shit and ended up on the same road as the parade. There are still a lot of unanswered questions to dismiss this as not being racially motivated. Maybe if the media didnt paint every white on black crime as racially motivated then people wouldn't jump to these conclusions but let's let the facts play out before stating this was or wasn't racially motivated.

It's a terrible and horrific tragedy nevertheless.
SON answered most of these questions without even knowing he answered the questions. SON's response indicates that the initial media blast of misinformation 100% worked. All they needed to do was plant that initial seed and people would run with it, even in the face of incontrovertible evidence that 100% disproves the initial narrative.

They do this because it works; not the first time, it won't be the last time....

stocker08

Reaction score
I'm a proud man.... Not really defending. Just can't quite understand why a white supremacist group has a leader that isn't white. I'll stop asking since you don't seem to have an answer.

I said that they were a hate group.....which is true. Anti-muslim, anti-women, anti-gay sentiments. But yes....they are overwhelmingly white as well. I doubt they have a single black member. And Rittenhouse was flashing white supremacy signs. I get that your brain isn't quick enough to decouple the two separate parts of the sentence.

But hey.....if that's who you choose to hang out with....45....you be you. Defend on.

stocker08

Reaction score
Didn’t fit the narrative. Memory holed

WAAAAAH! Why don't you whine more you crybaby. This is from their front page. Or does it not fit your narrative?

6kLnXqB.png

Section2

Reaction score
WAAAAAH! Why don't you whine more you crybaby. This is from their front page. Or does it not fit your narrative?

6kLnXqB.png
Are you saying they took it down and then put it back up in response to criticism? If so, it sounds like the whining works and we should keep it up.

stocker08

Reaction score
Are you saying they took it down and then put it back up in response to criticism? If so, it sounds like the whining works and we should keep it up.

Do you not realize that webpages are updated throughout the day? Or are you so foaming at the mouth crazy.....that you keep refreshing the page.....hoping to see it missing so that you can whine some more. Probably a little bit of column a....little bit of column b.

THE MEDDDDDIIIAAAAAA! lol. You guys give CNN more traffic than anyone. They thank you for your loyalty.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
So when the statues going up
Why give a psycho media coverage?

That would just encourage other copy-cats who want attention.

This psycho doesn't deserve a single second of anyone's attention.

howeda7

Reaction score
THE MEDDDDDIIIAAAAAA! lol. You guys give CNN more traffic than anyone. They thank you for your loyalty.
Constantly hitting refresh on CNN waiting to be slighted. Checking Briant Seltzer's twitter feed for an outrage fix. Carefully listening to the introduction of sports radio shows to make sure they are properly wished Happy Easter....

It ain't easy on the Fellas....

stocker08

Reaction score
Constantly hitting refresh on CNN waiting to be slighted. Checking Briant Seltzer's twitter feed for an outrage fix. Carefully listening to the introduction of sports radio shows to make sure they are properly wished Happy Easter....

It ain't easy on the Fellas....

I just don't understand how this fervent outrage is fun in any way. Literally spending hours looking for slights to whine about. It's just weird.

stocker08

Reaction score
From the guy that beat a Trump drum daily for 4+ years. I’ll bet the T, R, U, M, and P keys on your keyboard are worn off.

Trump put himself on TV saying stupid things for four years straight. You guys are refreshing the CNN homepage so you can whine about what they post.

So similar.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Look, if you want to make this the rules for all crime going forward, I truly would love it! That means whenever blacks or other races are harmed in any way- we don't bring racial politics into it!! Awesome! This is what we have been asking for since the beer summit, since Ferguson, since George the addict Floyd, but not getting. Everything is about race all the time until something like this happens and then - poof! Just a random idiot.

Were any cities burned and looted last night?

Didn’t you forfeit decades of sobriety when Trump lost? Kinda weird for an AA guy to disparage someone as an addict. You’re a sad little man.

Wally

Reaction score
I think it's hilarious watching a bunch of people who don't give a shit about Waukesha trying to score political points.

Top Bottom