Waukesha attack…

jamiche

Reaction score
I decided that since humbled beggar is also using Sunday's heinous crime as an opportunity or excuse for racial grievance (the ol' race card, as beggar says) I should travel through the GH time machine to see if he condemned the sick bastard who drove his car through the peaceful protesters in Charlottesville. No surprise that I found no beggar condemnation. Maybe he can prove me wrong.

Also no surprise that when beggar goes race in these situations and gets called on it, he announces that he's a victim, everybody who disagrees with him is either a liar or stupid or both.

It's fun for me to mock him because it's low hanging fruit. However, he's really more worthy of pity than ridicule. If he weren't such a racist ass, I would stop.

Spoofin

Reaction score
If you were running from the scene of a crime wouldn't it be understood as running from police....who would then be chasing you? Yeah you are wriggling with semantics here. The media is biased, if you need proof at this point you are in sad, sad shape. Howie level.
No. If I was to commit a crime I would run from the scene of the crime as fast as I could - whether or not there were cops chasing me. In fact, my plan would be to flee the scene before police ever got there.

MonikerSchmoniker45

Reaction score
I decided that since humbled beggar is also using Sunday's heinous crime as an opportunity or excuse for racial grievance (the ol' race card, as beggar says) I should travel through the GH time machine to see if he condemned the sick bastard who drove his car through the peaceful protesters in Charlottesville. No surprise that I found no beggar condemnation. Maybe he can prove me wrong.

Also no surprise that when beggar goes race in these situations and gets called on it, he announces that he's a victim, everybody who disagrees with him is either a liar or stupid or both.

It's fun for me to mock him because it's low hanging fruit. However, he's really more worthy of pity than ridicule. If he weren't such a racist ass, I would stop.
SJW to the rescue! Keep up the good work👍🏿

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
No. If I was to commit a crime I would run from the scene of the crime as fast as I could - whether or not there were cops chasing me. In fact, my plan would be to flee the scene before police ever got there.
This. So this.

bga1

Reaction score
I doubt that you would have any of the plans that this evil man had. The fact is, certain media intentionally attempted to sell the narrative that it might well have been accidental, hey maybe he was being chased or hey maybe he was running from a crime, essentially one and the same. You wouldn't go away at high speeds unless you felt there was a likelihood of a chase if you didn't.

bga1

Reaction score
This. So this.
You didn't get the validation that you think you did for attempting to duck squirm and avoid the fact that the media attempted to mislead again. Spoofin was spoofin.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You didn't get the validation that you think you did for attempting to duck squirm and avoid the fact that the media attempted to mislead again. Spoofin was spoofin.
What?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
The fact is, certain media intentionally attempted to sell the narrative that it might well have been accidental, hey maybe he was being chased or hey maybe he was running from a crime, essentially one and the same. You wouldn't go away at high speeds unless you felt there was a likelihood of a chase if you didn't.
100%. And unfortunately, as a result of that immediate misinformation blast, a lot of people will never hear that it wasn't remotely an accident, the damage already done; but then again, CNN/WaPO/NY Times already knows this. They're fully aware that if you can get out FAST with misinformation, it will be gobbled up without even chewing, swallowed whole; accuracy is secondary

Wally

Reaction score
There were no factual accounts that the police were chasing him. That didn't prevent and others from offering that speculation as a narrative builder. I have posted at least one of those here.
Hey guys I found someone on the internet making shit up.
😱😱😱

stocker08

Reaction score
I doubt that you would have any of the plans that this evil man had. The fact is, certain media intentionally attempted to sell the narrative that it might well have been accidental, hey maybe he was being chased or hey maybe he was running from a crime, essentially one and the same. You wouldn't go away at high speeds unless you felt there was a likelihood of a chase if you didn't.
100%. And unfortunately, as a result of that immediate misinformation blast, a lot of people will never hear that it wasn't remotely an accident, the damage already done; but then again, CNN/WaPO/NY Times already knows this. They're fully aware that if you can get out FAST with misinformation, it will be gobbled up without even chewing, swallowed whole; accuracy is secondary

I'm confused as to what your angle is on this? His plan was to intentionally run through this parade?

stocker08

Reaction score
That's kinda like saying a white supremacist group has a bi-racial leader. Doesn't make sense, does it?

It's actually not like that at all.

Question.....are you a proud boy? Seem to be super intent on defending their honor. But then again....most righties here are insistent that they are "very fine people".

The Proud Boys’ actions belie their disavowals of bigotry: Rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings such as the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped organize that event, which brought together a broad coalition of extremists including Neo-Nazis, antisemites and militias. Kessler was expelled from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of Charlottesville rallygoers.

kg21

Reaction score

Is it like KR is found innocent, and the second the verdict is read, well.........if it were a black person, they'd be convicted.

Is that the same thing?

Wally

Reaction score
I'm confused as to what your angle is on this? His plan was to intentionally run through this parade?
I would guess he had some adrenaline going as he sped away from his last crime and just said fuck it. Real men use guns instead of a car.😯

I agree with the righties, he should have already been in jail for his previous crimes.

My opinion on the justice system is that we should legalize all drugs and then throw the book at the real criminals especially violent ones and lock them up for a long long time.

Get rid of the war on drugs and I will 1000% back the blue. Until then, nope, I don't respect people enforcing unjust laws. That's me and I think if you did what I said you would get massive backing from the minority community

In the mean time I support throwing the book at violent criminals.

kg21

Reaction score
I would guess he had some adrenaline going as he sped away from his last crime and just said fuck it. Real men use guns instead of a car.😯

I agree with the righties, he should have already been in jail for his previous crimes.

My opinion on the justice system is that we should legalize all drugs and then throw the book at the real criminals especially violent ones and lock them up for a long long time.

Get rid of the war on drugs and I will 1000% back the blue. Until then, nope, I don't respect people enforcing unjust laws. That's me and I think if you did what I said you would get massive backing from the minority community

In the mean time I support throwing the book at violent criminals.
throw the book at the real criminals?

Damn, what a racist!

MonikerSchmoniker45

Reaction score
It's actually not like that at all.

Question.....are you a proud boy? Seem to be super intent on defending their honor. But then again....most righties here are insistent that they are "very fine people".

The Proud Boys’ actions belie their disavowals of bigotry: Rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings such as the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped organize that event, which brought together a broad coalition of extremists including Neo-Nazis, antisemites and militias. Kessler was expelled from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of Charlottesville rallygoers.
I'm a proud man.... Not really defending. Just can't quite understand why a white supremacist group has a leader that isn't white. I'll stop asking since you don't seem to have an answer.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
Wait, the perp had texts posted about knokkin out white people? Is there a slim chance other people are racist?

Wally

Reaction score
throw the book at the real criminals?

Damn, what a racist!
Sure whatever you say.

Drugs should be treated as alcohol is. The mob was huge during prohibition and our current prohibition is only creating a modern mob that that has no respect for the law.

Wally

Reaction score
I'm a proud man.... Not really defending. Just can't quite understand why a white supremacist group has a leader that isn't white. I'll stop asking since you don't seem to have an answer.

Who doesn't want to be a part of the ruling class?

It's kindergarten level psychology. And I don't even know who or what you are referring to.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
Let's see - guy has a growing rap sheet, with cases pending in court.
he gets into another beef.
not being a Rhodes Scholar, he thinks "I gotta get out of here."
jumps in car and starts driving like a bat out of you know where.
being dumb, he drives right into the parade route.

no conspiracy. a dumb sh*t doing dumb sh*t things.

you can argue over whether he should have been in jail or should have faced stiffer penalties for his earlier offenses. from a report I heard, he had requested a speedy trial, which the courts could not provide because of covid backlog. as a result, his bail was reduced. in other words, he gamed the system.

MonikerSchmoniker45

Reaction score
Who doesn't want to be a part of the ruling class?

It's kindergarten level psychology. And I don't even know who or what you are referring to.
Are those darn words getting the best of you again? I'm sorry you don't know things.

kg21

Reaction score
Sure whatever you say.

Drugs should be treated as alcohol is. The mob was huge during prohibition and our current prohibition is only creating a modern mob that that has no respect for the law.
Awesome!

But I was talking about throwing the book at real criminals. Nice job you racist.

Top Bottom