Waukesha attack…

kg21

Reaction score
Chasing him? WTF

If they'd have known he was black, they'd have been told to stand down.

This would have been a great time to not have any police. You know, defund the police.

the looney left! :banghead:

Wally

Reaction score
Chasing him? WTF

If they'd have known he was black, they'd have been told to stand down.

This would have been a great time to not have any police. You know, defund the police.

the looney left! :banghead:
Police were all over, why didn't they protect the parade?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
There were no factual accounts that the police were chasing him. That didn't prevent and others from offering that speculation as a narrative builder. I have posted at least one of those here.
You posted he was fleeing a crime scene. That is not necessarily the same as being chased by police, or even being actively chased by anybody.

jamiche

Reaction score
Have you condemned the assassination of MLK on this forum? If not, you must have been okay with it.

Back to Ignore, idiot. This is exactly why you‘re not worth engaging.
That's a well reasoned response, murderer. I did a quick search and the assassination of MLK has never been a topic or referenced on this board. As such, let me be the first to condemn it.

bga1

Reaction score
You posted he was fleeing a crime scene. That is not necessarily the same as being chased by police, or even being actively chased by anybody.
Oh good heavens, if you wriggled any more than this you would be a snake.

bga1

Reaction score
You want to prove media bias, you should probably do it without having to add words to the copy.
If you were running from the scene of a crime wouldn't it be understood as running from police....who would then be chasing you? Yeah you are wriggling with semantics here. The media is biased, if you need proof at this point you are in sad, sad shape. Howie level.

bga1

Reaction score
There is bias. You probably see more if it, because you assume it, rather than read it.
I probably see more of it because I am current with the facts. It seems that you are often lagging in that area. Trump-Russian collusion can be a starting point for you to understand that.

bga1

Reaction score
The shelves are empty? I went to Target last night, seemed to be teeming with stuff for Christmas.
Yep, it's just the poorer areas where the shelves are empty- no concern for you.

Top Bottom