Waukesha attack…

howeda7

Reaction score
I’m sure all the Rittenhouse decision outrage calmed him right down…from the POTUS right down to morons like you.
POTUS is getting ripped by both sides for his response, which is a decent sign it wasn't unreasonable.

You desperately want to score some political points off of this tragedy. It was obvious from post 1 of the thread.

Wally

Reaction score
I am much better than the leftist media. Correct. I say what is true, or at least try to. I make mistakes, but I don't push falsehoods knowingly. The guy who did this is nuts and evil. His social media is full of support for racial themes. What else would you like to know? What would you be saying if it were the reverse??
I would be saying something to rile you up.
🤣

You could be right, I have no idea and you don't know what was going thru his head either.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
WAUKESHA, Wis. — The SUV driver who plowed into a Christmas parade in suburban Milwaukee, killing at least five people and injuring 48, was leaving the scene of a domestic dispute that had taken place just minutes earlier, Waukesha's police chief said Monday.

Police Chief Dan Thompson said that there was no evidence the bloodshed Sunday was a terrorist attack or that the suspect, Darrell Brooks Jr., knew anyone in the parade. Brooks acted alone, the chief said.

Brooks, 39, of Milwaukee, had left the site of the domestic disturbance before officers arrived, and was not being chased by police at the time of the crash, according to the chief, who gave no further details on the dispute.

Police said they were drawing up five charges of intentional homicide against Brooks.

Gets in a fight with his girlfriend, decides to take out his anger by murdering people.

Quick guilty, in prison for rest of his life.

No reasonable person has anything else left to discuss, in this case.

stocker08

Reaction score
The difference between you and kg is about 55 points of IQ and you fall on the short end of that stick.

Yes. But you and the other foaming at the mouth righties play on the Ignorance Quotient. You and kg are super high there.

Stolen election!

stocker08

Reaction score
Take a deep breath. If there is evidence this was "retribution" for Rittenhouse etc. that will get reported. By everyone. Not just your RWNJ sources.

Right now there isn't enough information about this guy's motives. And you're angry over the media "selling" or covering up things when they're not. They're being responsible. And you feel slighted and victimized over an imaginary counter-reality you've convinced yourself would happen.

The righties in this thread are acting more bizarre than normal. What exactly does this have to do with Rittenhouse? This guy clearly has some issues, is a piece of shit, and deserve to spend life in jail.

jamiche

Reaction score
Way to distance yourself and this guy from the left. Too bad you didn’t give the Right the same consideration when we condemned the racist Charlottesville car attacker.

But if it turns out this guy was a black nationalist, racist, BLM supporter, I’m sure you’ll admit it. Did you see that hat he was wearing in the Tweet video? If that was a MAGA hat on a white guy, would you be giving the benefit of the doubt? No.
I went back and took a look, murderer. I couldn't find any posts where you condemned the driver. I found a ton of posts where you condemned people for criticizing Trump for praising neo nazis.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
POTUS is getting ripped by both sides for his response, which is a decent sign it wasn't unreasonable.

You desperately want to score some political points off of this tragedy. It was obvious from post 1 of the thread.
When Biden contradicts himself, like he did, it’s not a reflection of moderation. It’s a reflection of completely opposite responses. The rational one that he gave first and the one to satisfy lefties that was written for him and given an hour later.

My original post had suspicions, but there was no conclusion. It certainly did not accuse any specific ideology. But you’re free to twist your brain around some rationalization if you want.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
You desperately want to score some political points off of this tragedy.
Right.

But that's of course stupid as F. The only people who will actually give him those points, are the deplorables who voted for Trump twice and want to vote for him a third time.

He hasn't convinced a single person to change their vote. Nor have any of the other deplorables on OTB.

howeda7

Reaction score
When Biden contradicts himself, like he did, it’s not a reflection of moderation. It’s a reflection of completely opposite responses. The rational one that he gave first and the one to satisfy lefties that was written for him and given an hour later.
Kind of like when Trump blamed Charlottesville on "both sides" and said many of the torch carriers were fine people and then came back and read a hostage statement to "condemn" them later?

My original post had suspicions, but there was no conclusion.
You could just barely restrain yourself. But you did.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Kind of like when Trump blamed Charlottesville on "both sides" and said many of the torch carriers were fine people and then came back and read a hostage statement to "condemn" them later?
Drink!!!

Remember more recently when you were posting pictures of Ds with torches and claiming they were Rs? IALTO

Wally

Reaction score
Drink!!!

Remember more recently when you were posting pictures of Ds with torches and claiming they were Rs? IALTO
Dad, NEVER forgets.
I have a feeling Spoofs buddies called him dad, everyone had one of "those" roommates in college.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Still lying about that, huh? Sad.

I’ve shown you the transcript more than once. You just want to continue to live in a state of delusion.

Still believe KR crossed state lines with a weapon? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Spoofin

Reaction score

I’ve shown you the transcript more than once. You just want to continue to live in a state of delusion.

This may come as a surprise to you - but honesty and accuracy are not exactly priorities for Howie.

GopherJake

Reaction score
This is the divisive world that the left wanted...and got. Beer summit. Ferguson. George Zimmerman. Smollett. Bubba Wallace. George Floyd. All fake narratives to push divisiveness. This is not your fault, this is the media and far left hucksters that created this. Start policing the leftists in media and the divisiveness will end and so will much of the violence.
The “I know you are, but what am I” defense. You are a sad sack sorry victim. Poor you.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Local mpls news just said he was running from a domestic disturbance.

How many here said that was a lie by the media?
Are they still lying?

GopherJake

Reaction score
Standard Jake response- zero content. The victim isn't me- it's you. You used to have some substance.
The substance of my post was calling you out as seeing yourself as a victim. Try to keep up. I can hear your whining clearly on all connections:

5G
LTE
3G
5 GHz Wifi
2.4 GHz Wifi
14400 baud modem

Fuck, man, your squeal is louder than a fax machine struggling to connect with speaker volume at 11.

kg21

Reaction score
This guy was out on the streets due to white supremacy. His bale was basically nothing, because it wasn't fair that he was the way he was. If it wasn't for white supremacy, he'd have been a fine young man. The payback was basically no bale.

Woke Courts = Incidents like Waukesha

Nice work you liberal idiots.

jamiche

Reaction score

Why don't you show us a post where you condemned the guy who drove the car into the protesters in Charlottesville, murderer.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
"If you want an honest politician, look no further and the Gov of NY......."

jamiche

Reaction score
Way to distance yourself and this guy from the left. Too bad you didn’t give the Right the same consideration when we condemned the racist Charlottesville car attacker.

But if it turns out this guy was a black nationalist, racist, BLM supporter, I’m sure you’ll admit it. Did you see that hat he was wearing in the Tweet video? If that was a MAGA hat on a white guy, would you be giving the benefit of the doubt? No.
Thought I would bump this again so you could show us when you condemned the "racist Charlottesville car attacker." I couldn't find it amongst all of the posts where you condemned folks for criticizing Donald, but I'm sure it's there.
I know you have me on ignore but you do like to peek...:)

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Thought I would bump this again so you could show us when you condemned the "racist Charlottesville car attacker." I couldn't find it amongst all of the posts where you condemned folks for criticizing Donald, but I'm sure it's there.
I know you have me on ignore but you do like to peek...:)
I didn’t start posting on the OTB until late fall of 2017, months after Charlottesville. Idiot.

But there was this in 2020:
9B4F5237-42CF-42BC-9E6B-19235EAD6D4A.jpeg
0CD8B829-F875-4D78-A12D-BEE991B99D7A.jpeg

jamiche

Reaction score
I didn’t start posting on the OTB until late fall of 2017, months after Charlottesville. Idiot.

But there was this in 2020:
View attachment 15504
View attachment 15505
Nice reach, murderer, but it doesn't get it done. Charlottesville has been discussed frequently since it happened, including by you, and you've never condemned the murderer who drove his car into the crowd. Yet you are aggrieved on the level of racial politics over what took place two days ago.

The closest you've come is the generic "Everyone condemns..." followed immediately by a yabbut. That's like saying "I'm sorry if you were offended."

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Nice reach, murderer, but it doesn't get it done. Charlottesville has been discussed frequently since it happened, including by you, and you've never condemned the murderer who drove his car into the crowd. Yet you are aggrieved on the level of racial politics over what took place two days ago.

The closest you've come is the generic "Everyone condemns..." followed immediately by a yabbut. That's like saying "I'm sorry if you were offended."
Have you condemned the assassination of MLK on this forum? If not, you must have been okay with it.

Back to Ignore, idiot. This is exactly why you‘re not worth engaging.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Why didn’t the cops stop pursuing him when he was heading toward a parade?

“Waukesha’s Police Chief Dan Thompson revealed Monday that Brooks had left the site of the domestic disturbance before officers arrived and he wasn’t being pursued at the time of the rampage.”

Eyewitness reports stated he hit his ex-gf in front of her home before jumping in his suv and mowing down the parade marchers. Those dismissing this as an “accident” do this injustice. He appears to be a sociopath given the long rap sheet and driving through multiple groups of people. This is an unconscionable crime and tragedy.

Top Bottom