Waukesha attack…

MonikerSchmoniker45

Reaction score
Sounds like this guy was a charged with trafficking a minor across state lines. Had a relationship with her when she was 16. No wonder MplsGoofer is trying to downplay the situation.

Wally

Reaction score
More false narrative writing. The news report above is how to do a soft lie. Yeah this guy just kept right on doing idiotic hateful things, no this was not a chase (as they want to lead you to believe).
No one ever said chase, you are the one imagining things.

bga1

Reaction score
What was intentionally done? They reported nothing incorrect that you can point out. Your paranoia is pathetic. This is not even a left/right story. It's a crime and a tragedy. You're so stuck in your echo chamber you see everything through one lens.
You aren't smart enough to understand this? Okay. It is a crime and a tragedy, you got that part right. The media is trying to sell that it is the type of crime and tragedy that is not born out of racial hatred. Odd.... because we both know, were the skin colors switched we would be looking at a different media narrative today. Play it the same both ways and I have no problem with it. Just report the news and build a reputation for doing so.

Imagine for just a second that a white idiot rams his car through a parade of black adults and children....Do I have to further illuminate you? We both know what the media would say, we both know who would be heading for a microphone and we both know what the streets of American cities would look like tonight because of it.

Wally

Reaction score
Sounds like this guy was a charged with trafficking a minor across state lines. Had a relationship with her when she was 16. No wonder MplsGoofer is trying to downplay the situation.
What was his age at the time?
That's kind of relevant.

bga1

Reaction score
I left the thread last night hoping it wouldn't become political. Less than 24 hours later...
This is the divisive world that the left wanted...and got. Beer summit. Ferguson. George Zimmerman. Smollett. Bubba Wallace. George Floyd. All fake narratives to push divisiveness. This is not your fault, this is the media and far left hucksters that created this. Start policing the leftists in media and the divisiveness will end and so will much of the violence.

howeda7

Reaction score
You aren't smart enough to understand this? Okay. It is a crime and a tragedy, you got that part right. The media is trying to sell that it is the type of crime and tragedy that is not born out of racial hatred. Odd.... because we both know, were the skin colors switched we would be looking at a different media narrative today.
Take a deep breath. If there is evidence this was "retribution" for Rittenhouse etc. that will get reported. By everyone. Not just your RWNJ sources.

Right now there isn't enough information about this guy's motives. And you're angry over the media "selling" or covering up things when they're not. They're being responsible. And you feel slighted and victimized over an imaginary counter-reality you've convinced yourself would happen.

bga1

Reaction score
You already have concluded it was racial hatred. You are so much better than the media.
You can't make this shit up.
I am much better than the leftist media. Correct. I say what is true, or at least try to. I make mistakes, but I don't push falsehoods knowingly. The guy who did this is nuts and evil. His social media is full of support for racial themes. What else would you like to know? What would you be saying if it were the reverse??

jamiche

Reaction score
You aren't smart enough to understand this? Okay. It is a crime and a tragedy, you got that part right. The media is trying to sell that it is the type of crime and tragedy that is not born out of racial hatred. Odd.... because we both know, were the skin colors switched we would be looking at a different media narrative today. Play it the same both ways and I have no problem with it. Just report the news and build a reputation for doing so.

Imagine for just a second that a white idiot rams his car through a parade of black adults and children....Do I have to further illuminate you? We both know what the media would say, we both know who would be heading for a microphone and we both know what the streets of American cities would look like tonight because of it.
Acquitted on all charges, beggar.

bga1

Reaction score
No one ever said chase, you are the one imagining things.
"No one ever?"
Post 86 SON (who is a pretty honest poster said this):
I'm seeing reports claiming that the suspect was "fleeing from another crime" - possibly a stabbing.

If that is accurate, then this is an accident, caused by stupidity. No political or racial angle. just a dumb sh*t trying to get away and ran into the parade by accident.

Someone was asking about the "career criminal" aspect. Well, that is our justice system, for better or worse. guy gets arrested - overworked system does a plea bargain and the offender is back on the streets.

Here is CNN:

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
I am much better than the leftist media. I say what is true, I don't push falsehoods knowingly.
I guess "it's not a lie if YOU believe it" applies here. You're the #1 pusher of the Big Lie and anti-vax stuff left and right.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Lock him up and throw away the key.
Way to distance yourself and this guy from the left. Too bad you didn’t give the Right the same consideration when we condemned the racist Charlottesville car attacker.

But if it turns out this guy was a black nationalist, racist, BLM supporter, I’m sure you’ll admit it. Did you see that hat he was wearing in the Tweet video? If that was a MAGA hat on a white guy, would you be giving the benefit of the doubt? No.

jamiche

Reaction score
Humble beggar is outraged when a black person kills white people. When a white person kills black people he's outraged that it's considered a crime.

MonikerSchmoniker45

Reaction score
What was his age at the time?
That's kind of relevant.
It says 2006, so 24 or 25. He was pimping her out and was nice enough to put a baby inside her (at conception). Please tell me you're not a pedo sympathizer too...

howeda7

Reaction score
Way to distance yourself and this guy from the left. Too bad you didn’t give the Right the same consideration when we condemned the racist Charlottesville car attacker.
I called out the Proud Boys who marched with their tiki torches and the President for "both sidesing" , calling them "fine people" and winking at them. And I still do.

I never said "the Right" (whoever that entails) doesn't get credit for condemning the murderer. You're making things up.

But if it turns out this guy was a black nationalist, racist, BLM supporter, I’m sure you’ll admit it. Did you see that hat he was wearing in the Tweet video? If that was a MAGA hat on a white guy, would you be giving the benefit of the doubt? No.
He may well be a BLM supporter or a "Black Nationalist" whatever that is. I don't see how mowing down innocent kids in a Christmas Parade furthers anything for either of those causes. It doesn't really matter. Lock him up and throw away the key.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

howie has got his lefty head stuck so far up his lefty ass that he actually believes what he says. He would never point his finger at a MAGA supporter in this guy’s situation, believe me.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Way to distance yourself and this guy from the left.
You're welcome!

Now, that's that. There's nothing else to be had, here.

Any attempt to fake out a wedge from this, to (further) divide people, is doomed to spectacular failure, as already shown in the feeble attempts on this thread.

howeda7

Reaction score
howie has got his lefty head stuck so far up his lefty ass that he actually believes what he says. He would never point his finger at a MAGA supporter in this guy’s situation, believe me.
If it was a MAGA supporter driving a car into a BLM demonstration, sure I would.

And if this guy had driven his car into a Proud Boys demonstration, his motive would be pretty clear. As it is, we need more info, moron.

bga1

Reaction score
That darn ABC News. Totally leftist. 2 tells me their filled with Commies.
You should try sarcasm more. When you are trying to be sarcastic is the only time you tell the truth- unwittingly.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
If it was a MAGA supporter driving a car into a BLM demonstration, sure I would.

And if this guy had driven his car into a Proud Boys demonstration, his motive would be pretty clear. As it is, we need more info, moron.
Oh I think you’ve got all the information you need to believe it wasn’t politically motivated.

Btw, I stand by my comments that the guy is a mental case, just like James Hodgkinson and the idiot that drove his car into protesters in Charlottesville.

howeda7

Reaction score
Oh I think you’ve got all the information you need to believe it wasn’t politically motivated.

Btw, I stand by my comments that the guy is a mental case, just like James Hodgkinson and the idiot that drove his car into protesters in Charlottesville.
We've got enough info to know the guy's a nut job, I agree. We don't know what motivated him/set him off.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
We've got enough info to know the guy's a nut job, I agree. We don't know what motivated him/set him off.
I’m sure all the Rittenhouse decision outrage calmed him right down…from the POTUS right down to morons like you.

Glad you admit that I don’t just reserve “mental case” for white people, like you have said before.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
WAUKESHA, Wis. — The SUV driver who plowed into a Christmas parade in suburban Milwaukee, killing at least five people and injuring 48, was leaving the scene of a domestic dispute that had taken place just minutes earlier, Waukesha's police chief said Monday.

Police Chief Dan Thompson said that there was no evidence the bloodshed Sunday was a terrorist attack or that the suspect, Darrell Brooks Jr., knew anyone in the parade. Brooks acted alone, the chief said.

Brooks, 39, of Milwaukee, had left the site of the domestic disturbance before officers arrived, and was not being chased by police at the time of the crash, according to the chief, who gave no further details on the dispute.

Police said they were drawing up five charges of intentional homicide against Brooks.

Top Bottom