Waukesha attack…

jamiche

Reaction score
Of course he is mentally ill. But mentally ill people get inspired by and believe false media reports and false narratives by politicians that people are out to get them racially. It was all over this guy's social media. People pushing this narrative should be ashamed- but won't be.
I'd say you are mentally ill.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I keep hearing career criminal all the time in these new stories. Career criminals, because they are always freed?

Sometimes you hear the records of these criminals, and you just wonder how the hell they are on the streets.
Seems many of them have some key things in common.

stocker08

Reaction score
Stocker,

Could you do me a favor and step outside and get a life? You were here all of last night and are posting like crazy this morning.

You need to go outside.

The difference between me and you is that I have downtime a few times a week. You have downtime Monday through Sunday midnight to midnight. A 30 post average per day....flaunting stupidity.

golf

Reaction score
Of course he is mentally ill. But mentally ill people get inspired by and believe false media reports and false narratives by politicians that people are out to get them racially. It was all over this guy's social media. People pushing this narrative should be ashamed- but won't be.

If he was a white trump supporter, media would find a way to blame trump and conservatism. If there were a significant number of minorities injured/killed, would be 24/7 racism and white supremacy

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score

Mentally ill also includes people like you who are so disturbed in the head....that they try and push the narrative that this is the fault of politicians and the media. Dude didn't ram into a crowd of people because of politicians or the media. He ran through the crowd because he was fleeing the scene of another crime.

You need some medication to temper down the crazy.

bga1

Reaction score
He wasn't fleeing anyone...

bga1

Reaction score
I'm seeing reports claiming that the suspect was "fleeing from another crime" - possibly a stabbing.

If that is accurate, then this is an accident, caused by stupidity. No political or racial angle. just a dumb sh*t trying to get away and ran into the parade by accident.

Someone was asking about the "career criminal" aspect. Well, that is our justice system, for better or worse. guy gets arrested - overworked system does a plea bargain and the offender is back on the streets.
Once again- those reports were wrong. I don't blame you, I blame the media. Now that you are informed, you won't repeat it. Most people will never get informed and will continue to repeat the same falsehood that the media fed them (in order to make the narrative fit).

bga1

Reaction score
More false narrative writing. The news report above is how to do a soft lie. Yeah this guy just kept right on doing idiotic hateful things, no this was not a chase (as they want to lead you to believe).

MplsGopher

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: at the couple folks searching desperately for some way to fathom this such that it can divide people (further).

Nothing to be had here, other than a mentally ill person who committed murders. Quick guilty, in prison. Nothing else can be said.

howeda7

Reaction score
More false narrative writing. The news report above is how to do a soft lie. Yeah this guy just kept right on doing idiotic hateful things, no this was not a chase (as they want to lead you to believe).
Nothing they reported was false. They said he was involved in a domestic incident prior. Not that there was a chase. You're so ginned up to the "corrupt media"/victim narrative that even ABC News sets you off. Sad.

bga1

Reaction score
Nothing they reported was false. They said he was involved in a domestic incident prior. Not that there was a chase. You're so ginned up to the "corrupt media"/victim narrative that even ABC News sets you off. Sad.
Again, as I said, others have and this is intentionally done to catch the dumbest fish. You hopped right in the net as usual.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
this is intentionally done
:rolleyes:

You come to GH for no other reason than to live out a fantasy. Online is the only place such fantasies can exist. That's what you get out of it.

Wally

Reaction score
If he was a white trump supporter, media would find a way to blame trump and conservatism. If there were a significant number of minorities injured/killed, would be 24/7 racism and white supremacy
Do you have like mini-strokes if the media doesn't tell you what you want to hear? I have a suggestion, turn it off....
🤷🏼‍♂️

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
"Hate crime" is one of the dumbest invented pieces of language ever. All crimes against individuals are based at least partly on hatred. The term "hate crime" is one used to gin up racial animus.
Sure but coulda been an accident. He revs and flies past the cop - free Darrell!

howeda7

Reaction score
Again, as I said, others have and this is intentionally done to catch the dumbest fish. You hopped right in the net as usual.
What was intentionally done? They reported nothing incorrect that you can point out. Your paranoia is pathetic. This is not even a left/right story. It's a crime and a tragedy. You're so stuck in your echo chamber you see everything through one lens.

howeda7

Reaction score
Do you have like mini-strokes if the media doesn't tell you what you want to hear? I have a suggestion, turn it off....
🤷🏼‍♂️
They're constantly monitoring for ways they are being victimized. Happy Easter!

Spoofin

Reaction score
This is true - however, that doesn't make this event any more racially motivated and treating it as such w/o facts is just as wrong. Maybe for the wrong reasons, but the MSM looks to have got this one right. 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom