Waukesha attack…

MplsGopher

Reaction score
You don't understand the power of lime green slides.
I understand their "power" all to well.

They're the same thing as long grass to sheep. They say "here is what you think now, this is your required propaganda reading"

jamiche

Reaction score
A cop in Minneapolis encounters a black man on fentynal and the black man dies in the encounter. Everyone, everyone, on the left assumes racism. Hypocrite.
Chauvin was defending himself, humble beggar.

jamiche

Reaction score
Darrell E Brooks, black male. The only question that remains is, will white people burn down Waukesha or Milwaukee tonight?

Much more likely that they will pick up assault weapons and shoot up churches, mosques, synagogues, movie theatres, country music concerts, shopping malls, schools, more schools, bars, restaurants.
And on.
And on.
And on.
Thoughts and prayers, humbled beggar.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Darrell Brooks' attorney: 'I do not represent [him] in any matters in Waukesha County'​

Attorney Joe Domask, who is currently representing Darrell Brooks in several Milwaukee cases, told Fox News on Monday that "I do not represent Mr. Brooks in any matters in Waukesha County or regarding the incident that occurred yesterday in Waukesha County.
"Nor will I be doing so in the future," Domask added.
"Here at Domask Law, our hearts are broken for all families affected by the tragedy at the Waukesha Parade," he continued. "The Waukesha community is dear to our hearts here and we joined in their sorrow. And we keep all those affected by this incident in our thoughts and prayers."

-----------

Maybe Benjamin Crump will step and defend him.

Section2

Reaction score

Darrell Brooks' attorney: 'I do not represent [him] in any matters in Waukesha County'​

Attorney Joe Domask, who is currently representing Darrell Brooks in several Milwaukee cases, told Fox News on Monday that "I do not represent Mr. Brooks in any matters in Waukesha County or regarding the incident that occurred yesterday in Waukesha County.
"Nor will I be doing so in the future," Domask added.
"Here at Domask Law, our hearts are broken for all families affected by the tragedy at the Waukesha Parade," he continued. "The Waukesha community is dear to our hearts here and we joined in their sorrow. And we keep all those affected by this incident in our thoughts and prayers."

-----------

Maybe Benjamin Crump will step and defend him.
This doesn’t really move the needle for me. Everyone has a right to be represented by an attorney, no matter the crime or how awful the person.

bga1

Reaction score
Clearly not as evil as the media. I suggest you stop being such a whiny baby. As you guys like to joke about.....viewership for places like CNN and MSNBC are low. You can hide out at your hyperpartisan Fonks News. And you guys do. Like sheep to the trough. The left isn't foaming at the mouth crazy like the right though. Life doesn't revolve around political propaganda.
The media stirs crazy, evil people like this up. Obviously they have fooled you. You aren't evil, you are just a stupid troll who has bottomed out. (I hope)

kg21

Reaction score
Stocker,

Could you do me a favor and step outside and get a life? You were here all of last night and are posting like crazy this morning.

You need to go outside.

kg21

Reaction score
I keep hearing career criminal all the time in these new stories. Career criminals, because they are always freed?

Sometimes you hear the records of these criminals, and you just wonder how the hell they are on the streets.

Last edited:

kg21

Reaction score
Lot of sane people drive into parades
Think of it like driving to a protest and lighting stuff on fire and destroying things. Now we are talking sane and mentally stable.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
Possible government and Ford took charge of driving the vehicle via satellite.

stocker08

Reaction score
The media stirs crazy, evil people like this up. Obviously they have fooled you. You aren't evil, you are just a stupid troll who has bottomed out. (I hope)

The MSM doesn't even scratch the level of propaganda that the right feasts on. The kind of propaganda that creates garbage like pizzagate and the stolen election. The kind of trash that the right wing propaganda machine hand feeds wackjob morons like you.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Looks to me like a mentally ill guy committed a terrible crime. I'm yet to see anything that shows it had anything to do with politics (one way or the other) - yet that appears to be all many posters on here can see. I get that it is fun to throw this back at the lefties after they tried so hard to make the KR case about race/politics -- but it seems just as dumb to me to try and make this about race/politics based on what we know at this point.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
Looks to me like a mentally ill guy committed a terrible crime. I'm yet to see anything that shows it had anything to do with politics (one way or the other) - yet that appears to be all many posters on here can see. I get that it is fun to throw this back at the lefties after they tried so hard to make the KR case about race/politics -- but it seems just as dumb to me to try and make this about race/politics based on what we know at this point.
Yeah, I may have overlooked the obvious

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
I'm seeing reports claiming that the suspect was "fleeing from another crime" - possibly a stabbing.

If that is accurate, then this is an accident, caused by stupidity. No political or racial angle. just a dumb sh*t trying to get away and ran into the parade by accident.

Someone was asking about the "career criminal" aspect. Well, that is our justice system, for better or worse. guy gets arrested - overworked system does a plea bargain and the offender is back on the streets.

Reactions: MRJ

bga1

Reaction score
I'm seeing reports claiming that the suspect was "fleeing from another crime" - possibly a stabbing.

If that is accurate, then this is an accident, caused by stupidity. No political or racial angle. just a dumb sh*t trying to get away and ran into the parade by accident.

Someone was asking about the "career criminal" aspect. Well, that is our justice system, for better or worse. guy gets arrested - overworked system does a plea bargain and the offender is back on the streets.
Oh he's stupid, all right. But that's not what caused this accident. He ran over a woman in a gas station some weeks back. He has been charged with intentional homicide 5 counts of it.

At this point, politicians and media who continue dividing the country by race are culpable for these events. All of this false racism narrative is coming home to roost.

bga1

Reaction score
Of course he is mentally ill. But mentally ill people get inspired by and believe false media reports and false narratives by politicians that people are out to get them racially. It was all over this guy's social media. People pushing this narrative should be ashamed- but won't be.

bga1

Reaction score
Who's the new buyer? Sinclaire?
There’s a place for CNN in the proposed $43 billion combination of WarnerMedia and Discovery, billionaire media mogul John Malone told CNBC in a recorded interview that aired Thursday.

“I would like to see CNN evolve back to the kind of journalism that it started with, and actually have journalists, which would be unique and refreshing,” said the cable TV pioneer and longtime chairman of Liberty Media, which is a major shareholder in Discovery. “I do believe good journalism could have a role in this future portfolio that Discovery-TimeWarner’s going to represent.”

Top Bottom