Waukesha attack…

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Nah, just a "crash", probably fleeing another issue... :(

Yeah, but after this social media post:
F1DD14AF-7600-47C2-B846-098288BF088C.jpeg

Isn’t great how they called Brooks out for being a racist? (sarcasm) I mean the MSM is all over this racist for his social media post.

Even though Rittenhouse never gave any indication that he was a white supremacist or was in anyway a racist, the MSM was all over that.

But Brooks…not a mention of being a racist. He can’t be b/c he’s black.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Today's Democratic party has spoken on the Waukesha tragedy;

Illinois Democrat Makes Disgusting Comments, Fired

>>“It was probably just self-defense,” Mary Lemanski tweeted Sunday on her personal Twitter account, according to posts republished by Fox News.

“Living in Wisconsin, he probably felt threatened,” Lemanski tweeted about the SUV driver.

The tweets, which have since been deleted, were a mocking reference to the defense strategy used by Rittenhouse, who was acquitted Friday of homicide after killing two men and wounding a third during a protest in Kenosha last year.

In later posts Lemanski expressed sorrow over Sunday’s tragedy in Waukesha, Wis.

“I’m sad,” she said. “I’m sad anytime anyone dies.”

“I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin.’

She also tweeted: “You reap what you sow, Wisconsin.”

Yes, this is the face of today's left.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Today's Democratic party has spoken on the Waukesha tragedy;

Illinois Democrat Makes Disgusting Comments, Fired

>>“It was probably just self-defense,” Mary Lemanski tweeted Sunday on her personal Twitter account, according to posts republished by Fox News.

“Living in Wisconsin, he probably felt threatened,” Lemanski tweeted about the SUV driver.

The tweets, which have since been deleted, were a mocking reference to the defense strategy used by Rittenhouse, who was acquitted Friday of homicide after killing two men and wounding a third during a protest in Kenosha last year.

In later posts Lemanski expressed sorrow over Sunday’s tragedy in Waukesha, Wis.

“I’m sad,” she said. “I’m sad anytime anyone dies.”

“I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin.’

She also tweeted: “You reap what you sow, Wisconsin.”

Yes, this is the face of today's left.
She needs to read that last tweet again and I think about herself. The irony.

scools12

Reaction score
Ok everyone we can all relax now as the Washington Post has determined who is at fault for the parade accident. Turns out it was the SUV.

Wash Po deleted the Tweet blaming the SUV. They got called out on the blatant attempt at deflecting blame from Darell Brooks because of his skin color.

Minnesota

Reaction score
The fellas are really clamoring for this to be a sort of Archduke Ferdinand assassination for the coming race war. Let them have some fun, they’ve earned it.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
He was going to prison regardless.
Patently obviously.

That was the point of my post. ;)

Trying to tie this guy to anything you don't like, is just some silly little grasping at straws at the last second, to take advantage of a tragedy.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
Ok everyone we can all relax now as the Washington Post has determined who is at fault for the parade accident. Turns out it was the SUV.

Well, that would be consistent with their position on other objects used by people to commit crime....

Get rid of those damn evil Dodge Durangos. Durangos kill.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
This thread isn't locked yet?

What else will these old white bigots try to fake out of this?

Let it go....

bga1

Reaction score
Wash Po deleted the Tweet blaming the SUV. They got called out on the blatant attempt at deflecting blame from Darell Brooks because of his skin color.

Translation: We loudly reacted with our political bias when the incident happened. Then we stopped covering it much. Now we are quietly fixing our previous statements. Our Pulitzer on this coverage seems assured. Carry on.

golf

Reaction score
Translation: We loudly reacted with our political bias when the incident happened. Then we stopped covering it much. Now we are quietly fixing our previous statements. Our Pulitzer on this coverage seems assured. Carry on.

Really amazing how often media has to retract reports. Unfortunately the damage has already been done, which is their goal.

Of course the bias is always one direction and vast majority of lies go unretracted, which is also their goal

Wally

Reaction score
Really amazing how often media has to retract reports. Unfortunately the damage has already been done, which is their goal.

Of course the bias is always one direction and vast majority of lies go unretracted, which is also their goal
You guys are truly victims sad....

golf

Reaction score
That's some car accident....

I say throw the book at that SUV . . .

Not enuf to get rid of guns, cars need to go as well.

Don't get me started on how evil are fire and stores. If not for fire and stores, all those peaceful protesters wouldn't have been so unjustly vilified two summers ago. Fire and stores also need to get the heave-ho.

Last edited:

kg21

Reaction score
Nothing about his race in the media. Nothing about his being a member of BLM, nothing about his posts about wanting to kill white people. NOTHING!

But that's ok, because we all know how the game is played.

Top Bottom